Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > The Pants Party
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between The Pants Party and Kairi
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 20
  1. Kairi
    12-24-2014 11:07 PM
    Kairi
    Merry Christmas, Pants! I hope you have an excellent Christmas with your family; wishing you have a great day!
  2. Kairi
    11-01-2014 01:16 AM
    Kairi
    Congratulations!
    Destiny (360) [Guide & Roadmap] has been processed and published by Guide Team Staff member Corrupt..
    Please post any updates within the Update: Guides & Roadmaps thread. We look forward to your future submissions! Thank you!
  3. Kairi
    11-01-2014 12:53 AM
    Kairi
    Congratulations!
    Destiny (X1) [Guide & Roadmap] has been processed and published by Guide Team Staff member Skorpion XBA.
    Please post any updates within the Update: Guides & Roadmaps thread. We look forward to your future submissions! Thank you!
  4. Kairi
    06-22-2014 04:09 PM
    Kairi
    Congratulations!
    Child of Light (360) [Guide & Roadmap] and Child of Light (X1) [Guide & Roadmap] has been processed and published by Guide Team Staff member THE DEADLY DOG.
  5. Kairi
    05-17-2014 05:55 PM
    Kairi
    Congratulations!
    Titanfall [Guide & Roadmap] has been processed and published by Guide Team Staff member DEG23.
  6. Kairi
    04-15-2014 08:18 PM
    Kairi
    Hello, Pants! I think it would be a great idea to see the Achievement Unlocked added to the main site again! I thought I had listed every achievement list that was added to the site listed in the Achievement Unlocked (I know included all of the ones I saw including those that said they were submitted by XBA) with the exception of DLC (since there was no place for them with the format). My apologies for missing some of them! I'm not quite sure how I forgot to add them. I will double check to make sure all of them are there for the future.

I think the layout changes are great, especially the DLC section! I will update the Achievement Unlocked for the month of April right now to reflect the new layout changes! Also, should we have another section with Xbox One digital only games?
  7. The Pants Party
    04-15-2014 07:17 PM
    The Pants Party
    Hey. So we got a request for me to post the Achievement Unlocked post that you compile to the main site like I used to do. Only thing I noticed is that you don't seem to track every achievement list I find (and credit XBA) - do you think you can add those on to your tracking? I see a few of them on the March list, but definitely not all of them.

Edit: I'll add everything to the March update but just for the future.
    Edit2: I changed the layout just a bit, separating 360 and One lists, as well as adding a new dlc section.
  8. Kairi
    03-28-2014 12:46 PM
    Kairi
    Happy Birthday, Pants!
  9. Kairi
    12-23-2013 04:30 PM
    Kairi
    Congratulations!
    Resident Evil 5 (PC) [Roadmap] has been processed and published by Guide Team Staff member Corrupt x360a.
  10. Kairi
    11-02-2013 02:20 AM
    Kairi
    Ah, that's unfortunate. I'm trying to find some good Japanese games for either my DS or my new NTSCJ 360; I recently got one a few weeks ago at a store that recently opened up near me that sells old games, consoles, and imports. =) Thanks for the Wonder Flick trailer! I'll definitely be looking forward to hearing more about it!