Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > The Pants Party
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between The Pants Party and KillerBEA
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
  1. KillerBEA
    08-06-2013 06:00 PM
    KillerBEA
    Nope, only a few minutes. I couldn't sleep last night and the achievements just kinda stumbled into my lap. I didn't see them on the site so I decided why not. No harm no foul.
  2. The Pants Party
    08-06-2013 11:47 AM
    The Pants Party
    I hope it didn't take you long to post those Diablo achievements, I've got that and the TMNT arcade game loaded from last night, I just wanted to do one more sweep this morning for other games before I unlocked the lists to put them up. :/

Edit: Found Air Conflicts: Vietnam as well.
  3. KillerBEA
    03-07-2013 12:29 AM
    KillerBEA
    Its all good. Just didn't see it on the site so I submitted; no harm, no foul.
  4. The Pants Party
    03-07-2013 12:12 AM
    The Pants Party
    Yeah sorry, just working on making the forums and all that at the same time. Lots to prep before I run the news!
  5. KillerBEA
    03-07-2013 12:11 AM
    KillerBEA
    Ok, I checked right before I posted must of ninja'd me then
  6. The Pants Party
    03-07-2013 12:08 AM
    The Pants Party
    Hey I already added Fairies and I'm working on the three WP8 games (Real Soccer/Football and Amazing Spider-Man)

Just want to get all the achievements loaded before I throw all the news posts out.
  7. KillerBEA
    05-05-2010 01:29 AM
    KillerBEA
    Hey, i found out about a call of duty war collection. My hope is new list, so i was informing you so you could keep an eye out for the new list if it exists
  8. KillerBEA
    04-25-2010 03:46 AM
    KillerBEA
    I do realise that what i listed is just the tip, i was just venting and my mind was driven a little crazy my the heat and the wait and i was stressed. Much worse has happened to me than what i listed, such as friend committing suicide and my dad trying to do the same. Meant as a vent and i accidently went overboard.

Really sorry to hear about your daughter and almost losing her and your wife.