Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > The Pants Party
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between The Pants Party and Tyger7
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 13
  1. Tyger7
    12-05-2012 04:31 PM
    Tyger7
    Yeah, I could just edit the current one and finish where he stopped (at the steps).
  2. The Pants Party
    12-05-2012 12:56 PM
    The Pants Party
    Hey, I was looking for some games to get cheap this holiday and was looking at LOTR: WitN. I obviously always read guides first, and the one in the forum doesn't have a Road Map and isn't posted to the main site. Would you want to work on that?
  3. Tyger7
    03-10-2012 06:42 PM
    Tyger7
    Thanks for that, I fell asleep early last night after work and didn't get a chance to update anything (or play the game). It's open now and will just need a final few tweaks/edits mostly to the roadmap.
  4. The Pants Party
    03-10-2012 04:19 PM
    The Pants Party
    Hey, made a big update on the guide. I think it's all filled in now if you want to review what I've done and open it so we can get some more suggestions from the community.
  5. The Pants Party
    03-09-2012 11:52 PM
    The Pants Party
    I've used Soldier in each. It's a bit harder due to not having biotics (although I got Slam from the DLC - which despite lifting an enemy in the air before driving them to the ground, does not appear to count for the "Lift" achievement). The weapon you get in the DLC is a HUGE help though, since it basically has infinite ammo.
  6. Tyger7
    03-09-2012 10:58 PM
    Tyger7
    What class are you? I really think sentinel is good, been one since me2
  7. The Pants Party
    03-09-2012 07:58 PM
    The Pants Party
    Glad Insanity is actually a challenge coming off Kingdoms of Amalur's pathetic "Hard" difficulty. I had to try that double Brute battle on the Turian moon a couple times this morning.
  8. Tyger7
    03-09-2012 05:17 PM
    Tyger7
    Haha yeah, I'm on Insanity on my first playthrough, the Husks were the real pain there.
  9. The Pants Party
    03-09-2012 05:13 PM
    The Pants Party
    Ah, wasn't sure if that was just one you grabbed from Youtube randomly. My bad. You took a beating from that guy.
  10. Tyger7
    03-09-2012 04:47 PM
    Tyger7
    Oh, I already had a video for Eye of the Hurricane. I don't know if you realize that I make all of my own videos. I specifically keep out advertising and get straight to the point (IE, no name dropping like how the video you replaced mine with says machinima). Plus, mine shows the familiar achievement unlocked versus trophy unlocked from the ps3