Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > The Pants Party
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between The Pants Party and Andrew x360a
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 23
  1. The Pants Party
    03-19-2010 01:14 AM
    The Pants Party
    Yeah, I noticed it was already at the supposed cap. We'll see how that one plays out. Retail games are on their second cap though, so maybe there is a second cap for Arcades now, too.
  2. Andrew x360a
    03-18-2010 10:02 PM
    Andrew x360a
    Fantastic. I really can't complain. That game deserves a ton more DLC. I'm surprised that they're letting them break the 250-point mark (I assume). They're definitely breaking the 15-achievement barrier. And no, I'm not counting Family Game Night. That was clearly a special case.
  3. The Pants Party
  4. Andrew x360a
    06-23-2009 02:56 PM
    Andrew x360a
    Yeah. I couldn't figure it out either. I always use the same link, so I was confused. I dropped Webb a message, so hopefully be can sort that. I'm mad busy with work and moving to a new apartment, but I want to get a couple of guides taken care of soon. I've already finished the Prototype one and it just needs to get uploaded. A couple of others will hopefully follow this weekend.
  5. The Pants Party
    06-23-2009 12:11 PM
    The Pants Party
    Ah, yeah I was confused cause all the links were still the same. Yeah, if you can't get Webb to do it, I'll try and get ahold of Routine later today.
  6. Andrew x360a
    06-23-2009 02:48 AM
    Andrew x360a
    Ok. I was talking to Creech tonight while we were playing and he says the issue is that I just got my forum name changed to Andrew x360a, so all of my permissions need to be updated. Is that something you can do or do I need to bother people higher in the food chain?
  7. Andrew x360a
    06-22-2009 09:01 PM
    Andrew x360a
    Hey dude. When I try to use load up the Control Panel and Game List from the links in your "How to Add a Guide to the Site" thread, the windows open, but the pages don't load. Thoughts?
  8. Andrew x360a
    06-05-2009 02:20 PM
    Andrew x360a
    No worries. The list got pretty long when we did that big batch of updates last month and the requests are trickling into the "Missing an award?" thread, so you might just be able to cut all that off at the pass.
  9. The Pants Party
    06-05-2009 02:09 PM
    The Pants Party
    I'll do the same thing as with the guides thread, I'll just edit your post out. I don't think I've done any of those yet, so I'll check some of the older ones and then request everything. Thanks!
  10. Andrew x360a
    06-05-2009 01:54 PM
    Andrew x360a
    In the Road Map Counts thread, do you delete the awards list once people have been submitted for their bronze/silver/gold road map awards? I've started a new list as of June 1st, but was just curious if we cleared that thread out as we go or not.