Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > The Pants Party
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between The Pants Party and Crimson Ridley
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. Crimson Ridley
    04-08-2013 04:36 PM
    Crimson Ridley
    Wow, your comment wasn't that harsh, not to get the amount of hate that you did. I'd thumbs up the comment but I don't think it would make much difference.
  2. Crimson Ridley
    07-27-2012 09:59 PM
    Crimson Ridley
    I don't know how to submit news to the site, but Rockstar are doing Triple XP for Red Dead Redemption all weekend, if it could somehow be put in the News Feed.

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswir...l-club-mu.html

It says PS3, but in the article it does state that Xbox 360 will get the benefit of 3x XP, but nothing else.
  3. Crimson Ridley
    09-20-2011 06:58 PM
    Crimson Ridley
    Good evening. Unfortunately, I forgot to reserve a post for my Dares Guide for Driver: San Francisco, and have just hit the 10,000 character limit. Is there any way that I can get a new post, or a new thread?

Also, would it be OK to change the name to Dares Guide or something?

A Little Bit Of Help With The Dares - The guide.

Sorry to bother you and thanks for your time.
  4. Crimson Ridley
    09-09-2011 11:54 AM
    Crimson Ridley
    I can't remember how to report a user (if it's even possible), but The Dong 2 is causing quite a ruckus in the News Comments.

Apparently, he's been banned once already and is using a new account. Thanks.
  5. Crimson Ridley
    07-21-2009 09:56 PM
    Crimson Ridley
    http://www.destructoid.com/exclusive...d-140210.phtml

Just incase you haven't already seen it. Not sure if it's news worthy to you, it is to me though.
  6. Crimson Ridley
    07-07-2009 01:40 PM
    Crimson Ridley
    I think you have an admirer... or the opposite of that.

A guy called "The Pants Party." has your Gamertag on his profile, pretending to be you and saying that he (you) is an account sharer/game saver.

I think you know what needs to be done.
  7. Crimson Ridley
    09-08-2008 05:48 PM
    Crimson Ridley
    Thanks for deleting that thread. I can't believe I made a mistake like that.