Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > The Pants Party
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between The Pants Party and Foxxy kyle
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 21
  1. Foxxy kyle
    11-15-2013 12:18 AM
    Foxxy kyle
    Hey Pants, I need help. So I have been trying to submit the last AA for Kinect Playfit, and I changed my online avatar 3 days ago to wear the award. Whenever I sign into xbox.com it shows me wearing the award, but when I use the below address I used to use and the recommended one, it still shows me wearing my usual Panthers uniform. Why isn't it changing? It won't change on TA either.

http://avatar.xboxlive.com/avatar/Fo...vatar-body.png
  2. Foxxy kyle
    07-31-2013 08:40 PM
    Foxxy kyle
    Alright, I will get on that then when I get home from work. Thanks again.
  3. The Pants Party
    07-31-2013 08:38 PM
    The Pants Party
    That should work, yeah.
  4. Foxxy kyle
    07-31-2013 08:34 PM
    Foxxy kyle
    Ok, so I asked Creech if there was a way to speed up the process so this doesn't end up being a couple month process with all the awards I will be submitting. He told me if I upload each one to Photobucket, it will save the image so I will be able to submit them back to back and not have to worry about voiding them by changing my avatars clothing. Can you confirm this, I have no knowledge of these kind of programs, and I don't want to void everything. Thanks.
  5. Foxxy kyle
    07-31-2013 02:33 PM
    Foxxy kyle
    Okay, thanks for the clarification. I only ask because I have a shit load of avatar awards I will be submitting. I think its like 13 games worth.
  6. The Pants Party
    07-31-2013 03:21 AM
    The Pants Party
    That is correct.
  7. Foxxy kyle
    07-30-2013 10:36 PM
    Foxxy kyle
    Hey Pants, can you clarify something since we both know I am practically retarded when it comes to submitting avatar awards? So, in a game that has 5 awards I would have to wear one of them, submit it, wait for it to be uploaded to the site, and then I would be able to do the second one, third, fourth,..? Correct?
  8. Foxxy kyle
    06-23-2013 02:28 PM
    Foxxy kyle
    Yes, and that is fine. Don't make the mistake of considering me being like the rest of "people" I am a very down to Earth kind of person and try to be as "logical" as I can. I posted in the wrong spot, that is fine and should be anything but a big deal. But for some reason it seemed like it was to you. You asked me a question in the thread on why I posted here instead of in the Dishonored form, I told you why, and your comment back seemed quite rude to me. No big deal though, no reason to argue about something as silly as this. Have a good day.
  9. The Pants Party
    06-23-2013 02:20 PM
    The Pants Party
    I find it funny that people always find being told the truth in simple logic is the same as being rude. You did something wrong, I simply told you what and why.
  10. Foxxy kyle
    06-23-2013 02:15 PM
    Foxxy kyle
    Ha, alright, I had thought about where I should post it and I had decided to post it in the Games forum, very sorry I will try to do better next time. No need to be so rude about things all of the time.