Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > The Pants Party
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between The Pants Party and BiggD
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. BiggD
    02-05-2014 10:14 PM
    BiggD
    Hey dude, I didn't know about the game cover submissions. Is the more appropriate to submit, or nah?

http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-360/gam...suspect/113345
  2. BiggD
    04-02-2013 04:18 AM
    BiggD
    Well, when we think about it in that perspective, that's true. It's no biggie though, just wanted to pass on the info that it's happened before but whatever Creech and the rest of the staff decide, I'm sure will be for the best. Sorry if I came off as rude in my earlier posts.
  3. The Pants Party
    04-02-2013 03:38 AM
    The Pants Party
    Well I know I wouldn't appreciate another site using our tiles for their own gain, so I don't think we should be doing it either and I have personally never allowed it in the five years I've processed the submissions. I've let Creech know my stance on this and I hope he agrees.
  4. BiggD
    04-02-2013 03:04 AM
    BiggD
    I know, I've read the rules and have submitted previous entries from Xbox.com only. But I didn't know they were allowing other site's tiles until they informed me that my previous submissions were okay'd. So I see no problem with my submissions this morning. Besides, it's not stealing as Exophase is open to the public and countless achievement tiles on this site are from that site. But whatever.
  5. The Pants Party
    04-02-2013 12:30 AM
    The Pants Party
    I didn't know they were doing that, we are supposed to only use xbox.com as a source, which is in the submission rules I wrote years ago. I don't really think we should be stealing from other websites...
  6. BiggD
    04-01-2013 11:13 PM
    BiggD
    Pants, Creech and Deadly Dog have been okay with my submissions from Exophase in the past. I don't see why it would be of concern now.
  7. The Pants Party
    04-01-2013 10:11 PM
    The Pants Party
    Please do not submit stolen images from other private websites. xbox.com only.