Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > The Pants Party
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between The Pants Party and jackanape
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 148
  1. jackanape
    04-11-2013 08:47 AM
    jackanape
    Yeah that item is pretty prevalent. Plus, if you start a new game (with a different character) the collection items stack so you should be fine. The ones to take care on are the more unique items that you get from specific bosses/areas. They are the ones that screwed me.
  2. The Pants Party
    04-11-2013 03:28 AM
    The Pants Party
    I can't get the second collectible of the game to register. I pick up the short sword on the table and it still has the question mark in my log on the pause screen. Reloaded a dozen times. Hooray! Supposedly there are plenty of this item scattered about though, we'll see what happens when I run across the next one.
  3. The Pants Party
    03-13-2013 01:09 AM
    The Pants Party
    Hahaha, you love it.

Thanks for the LOTR tip, btw. Got it on like our third try the next night.
  4. jackanape
    03-12-2013 06:01 PM
    jackanape
    I will fight you.......after more random boosting chat that is. I have to get blackmail material when I can.
  5. The Pants Party
    03-12-2013 05:56 PM
    The Pants Party
    You're welcome!
  6. jackanape
    03-12-2013 12:45 PM
    jackanape
    You made DMMM happen. YOU!
  7. jackanape
    03-06-2013 12:52 PM
    jackanape
    If they are different levels then, whatever you do, don't try and complete the game by joining someone on the last chapter (or having them join you). It will glitch up your game/progress and force you to start from scratch.

I lost my max level character this way and had to get two of my friends (at max level) to run me through the highest difficulty. I was level 1 and could barely damage anything. Only took a few hours, but still.......
  8. The Pants Party
    03-06-2013 12:25 PM
    The Pants Party
    Alright, thanks. We are all different levels (and I'm like 30 levels above them) so I think that is the problem. Going to have us all start new characters at LVL1 on Normal difficulty and try it again.
  9. jackanape
    03-06-2013 09:19 AM
    jackanape
    Did it on the first enemies on the very first level (after we were all levelled up) we just all took turns to hit them a bit (until the finishing prompt arrived) and then did a finishing move at the same time. Took us a few attempts to get the timing but that was pretty much all there was to it. It is notoriously glitchy though.
  10. The Pants Party
    03-06-2013 05:28 AM
    The Pants Party
    Do you remember how you unlocked "Strength of Our Alliance" in LOTR: War in the North? I tried for an hour tonight with two other people and we couldn't get it to work. They each got four "co-op kills" but I could never get the hit in at the same time for some reason so we never got the "group kill."