Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > hodge
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between hodge and oooz1991
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 137
  1. oooz1991
    04-29-2012 07:23 PM
    oooz1991
    3ish weeks, I haven't hit the month mark!

the only thing I disliked about the ending is the fact that you don't really find out what happens to most of your squad. I have a secret love for Garrus and I don't like the fact I don't know what happens to him otherwise the game was incredible! Did you do NG+ on insanity?

For most of summer (don't know the plans yet) I'll be at home so 3 hours ahead. we'll have to arrange it in advance but you have me on facebook so fire me a message anytime and I'll try to sort it if you decide to go for it

hahaha I've got LA Noire my dad bought to play, Prototype 2, Halo CE-legendary and mindjack (lol). Sniper Elite V2 ordered. Exams finish friday, it's going to excellent Let you off then, hatred removed,why didn't you?

hahaha apologies for late reply. Getting raped by exams and revision. but likewise, 2 weeks!!:P I'm doing good man, excluding exams. Failing at those :/ :P How is all with you? many exams? good luck if you do!
  2. hodge
    04-11-2012 06:17 PM
    hodge
    I'm nearing almost a month, so it's not that bad =P

ME3 on insanity was really easy! I played as a vanguard (I think) so I had tech armour already, but then got defense matrix as well, so I was taking quite a bit to die! Plus my powers recharged really quickly even with the 2 powers active all the time, so yeah, not too hard at all tbh! Oh, and I loved it! Ending was a bit disappointing, but still a great game!

I might do gears over the summer, I'm not sure. I'll let you know if I do though! Oh, and I didn't get the LE of ME3 in the end, so you don't have to hate me now! =P I really need to finish/start the games i have, nevermind thinking about more new ones!! =P

Next time, my target is to reply within 2 weeks! Let's do this! =P Hope you're doing ok man =]
  3. oooz1991
    03-17-2012 07:04 PM
    oooz1991
    I wouldn't worry, my gap is a month :/

Yeah I understand, I'm using the conversation threads less often now. Use it for updates on information/in-game stuff for games I'm playing. Like at the moment I look at SSX, BF3, ME3 and Gears 3, occasionally Forza but there isn't anything really :P 40 hours in a week, That's impressive!

I saw that you're playing ME3 on insanity now, is it hard?
    Have you already completed it? what do you think? I haven't played much of the story, not had the time... Tend to play the multi in some evenings.
    If you ever do want to do Gears on 4-player then subject to when,I'd be interested in joining. couple of achievements we could get with 3 consoles!
    mmm it'll be a long time before DLC for that comes out, but its a big old game!

forgot you got the limited of ME3, I HATE YOU! :P Prototype I will only buy day one if I definitely get that RADNET thing

hahahaha, hey its been a month for me. no worries :P cold enough here for there to be snow atm DX
  4. hodge
    02-18-2012 01:21 PM
    hodge
    Again, sorry for the gap =P

I don't know why the lack of effort. I guess I'm just a bit bored of the site tbh. I used to go on the forums all the time in my gap year, but since I've come to uni, I have way more stuff to do so I just don't bother with it =P It's not that I'm not playing games as much either. Last week alone I played KoA for over 40 hours....

No, I haven't done gears on 4 player. Me and a friend were going to do it with 2 controllers each, and just do it that way, but that still remains to be seen. Apparently the Skyrim dlc will be more like an expansion than a dlc, but they've only just started working on it =[

Yeah, I'm getting the LE day one and I cannot wait! Have you tried the demo yet? Oh yeah, prototype 2...damn, I want that game too! I think I'll wait for that one though, don't really want to buy anymore new games for a while =P

There was snow here when you asked, but because I can't spare 5 minutes to reply to you apparently, no, there's no snow anymore =P
  5. oooz1991
    02-04-2012 03:13 PM
    oooz1991
    hahahaha I just wish I could play the shit out of that game but I want to avoid it to get work done. Though I may well buy it on release and complete it before easter. Just if I do that it'll remove the fun of playing it afterwards. Have to see what my exam timetable ends up like, since I want to preorder prototype 2 to get that RADNET thingy. that is coming out smack bang in my exams. So we'll see
    hahaha shes always there man. No agreed, neither would I. But I literally DONT see her :P Not everybody knows games like us, have to dumb it down a bit DX DX any snow where you are man? sorry, talking too much :P
  6. oooz1991
    02-04-2012 03:12 PM
    oooz1991
    no worries man I use it for news on new games and DLC, why the lack of effort? Not playing games as much? :'(
    have you done gears on 4 player? I've done 2 and 3 players on a fair few chapters but not 4 DX
    Fair enough, I absolutely adore horde, could play that endlessly but the mp i don't play as much!
    hahahaha I think they're probably waiting a bit since a large number of people haven't completed the main bit yet :P I'd need some SERIOUS patience to be able to complete that game :P I admire you man!
  7. hodge
    01-31-2012 01:58 AM
    hodge
    Yeah, I got all the achievements done and most of the main/misc quests, but I really want to go back to it! Just wish they'd release some dlc already, I'm getting withdrawal symptoms over here damn it!! =P Probably a good plan, but as usual, I'm getting ME3 day one and playing the shit out of it!

Yeah, I spoke to her on skype the other week and....she was at matts =P Tbf though, if I had a gf here in hull, I probably wouldn't spend much time sleeping on my own... =P Yeah, tell me about it! I have an essay in for thursday and I'm really struggling with it! It's only reviewing 2 games, easy right? Well the stuff we have to talk about in it and the way we have to right it is just dumb! =\
  8. hodge
    01-31-2012 01:58 AM
    hodge
    Apologies for all the late replies, just struggling to find the effort to actually come on the site anymore =P

Yeah, I would come back, but my mate at home has Battlefield, so I can't really play that, and I'm just trying to get the co-op side of Gears done right now, but that's going very slowly which is annoying =P Horde is fun, and I don't mind the shotgun play of gears online (I can actually do that), but I just can't seem to play it for very long. I'm just not really into mp atm =\
  9. oooz1991
    01-17-2012 09:24 PM
    oooz1991
    i got a chunk of what i wanted to do done, but then the leader of my group told me not to work anymore during christmas :P so I'll be working on finishing that tomorrow and thursday I can imagine

yay, now you see! Come back to the battlefield/gears side. we have cookies!
    It's a good game now and then but on the whole I don't massively like it for playing for long periods. I much prefer playing bf3 online and Gears horde I like gears online, but it seems to just be run and shotgun people

you have finished it... finished it!! hahaha i may well do that, but I intend on not playing ME3 when it is released and leaving it for my dad to play because if i play it, i will not see any revision, let alone any sun! haha! so i'll see about skyrim, but its on the cards!

shes always at matts :P dont tell her i said that! :P hahaha! I'm glad you're enjoying it man uni is an awesome experience. But you're right, minus the work. Bit of an inconvenience DX :P
  10. hodge
    01-11-2012 02:30 PM
    hodge
    Hahaha, did you manage to get the report done or get it started or whatever you were hoping to do? =P

I think I meant 2, as in I prefer MW3 out of the 2 =P Saying that though, I'm starting to dislike MW3 now, just isn't as good as any of the other CoD games =\

Yeah, well now I've finished skyrim =P Well, all the achievements that is! Getting to level 50 was a bit of a pain, but I got there eventually. Yeah, it really is good, amazing in fact! Possibly one of my favourite games ever. You should get it for the summer, but then you may never see the sun again =P

Yeah, there's so much more going on at uni, I have way more friends there, it's just better imo. Minus the work that is, I could do without that =P Yeah I've seen her twice over the holidays. Haha, really? Is it because of timetables or what? =P