Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > VeNGeD
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between VeNGeD and Minty
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. VeNGeD
    02-10-2011 06:24 PM
    VeNGeD
    The capture card is fully operational, cap'n.
  2. VeNGeD
    02-03-2011 11:57 PM
    VeNGeD
    I just ordered it last week.. It's being delivered within 5 or so days from play.com.
  3. Minty
    02-03-2011 06:36 PM
    Minty
    Hey, did you ever get your capture card sorted?
  4. VeNGeD
    12-21-2010 09:26 PM
    VeNGeD
    Hey Minty, just read the post you made in the subscribers section regarding new guide editors. I have no experience writing guides or anything like that myself, usually if I plan on attempting to create one there is already a decent guide posted..

Anyway, what I was going to say is.. I plan in buying a new capture card, by the end of January it should be up and running. I was going to ask if you if any of the main guide team wanted some video guides for certain achievements. Like I said I don't have much experience writing my own guides, but I'm sure me assisting by making videos on certain achievements could maybe add to already existing guides and make then slightly better.

Just thought I'd let you know after seeing your post about the video guides.
  5. VeNGeD
    08-23-2010 09:15 PM
    VeNGeD
    Sorry I had no idea the subscription expired, I thought it automatically renewed itself each month?

EDIT: No wait it has been renewed.. Just got the email confirmation.
  6. VeNGeD
    08-21-2010 06:33 PM
    VeNGeD
    Hey Minty, do you know what the problem is with me losing the green name randomly?
  7. VeNGeD
    12-03-2008 04:48 PM
    VeNGeD