Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 43
  1. iKhaotic
    12-31-2010 03:43 PM
    iKhaotic
    Then I would be pretty jealous :P
  2. DreddPirate Rob
    12-31-2010 07:00 AM
    DreddPirate Rob
    i got your FR. if you dont get one ill gladly spam photos of her here or on FB when she arrives.
  3. iKhaotic
    12-30-2010 06:54 PM
    iKhaotic
    Lol thanks, friend requested you.
    And yeah, hopefully I can get around to buying one soon. I'll give an arm and a leg for Kos-Mos
  4. DreddPirate Rob
    12-30-2010 06:23 AM
    DreddPirate Rob
    Also word of advice. If your interested in the KOS-MOS figma Id preorder her now. Figmas are pretty popular and when they sell out they go for almost double on ebay and such. Once they're sold out they dont re-release them unless there's a huge demand. Tho with KOS-MOS' pricetag she may not sellout as quickly.
  5. DreddPirate Rob
    12-30-2010 06:18 AM
    DreddPirate Rob
    Ill change my FB pic to match the avatar i have here that way you can find me on Hop3fail's FB faster.
  6. DreddPirate Rob
    11-04-2010 04:37 AM
    DreddPirate Rob
    Ive bought alot if not most of my imports from them. cheapest prices around. Buy with confidence. If you've got paypal then Amiami is your store. Just know the popular stuff sells out fast.
  7. iKhaotic
    11-03-2010 05:33 PM
    iKhaotic
    hahah i saw that a while ago. it's really nice, but is that site trustworthy? it looks like an overseas site (seeing as how the default price is in Yen). they have some nice Gunplas too i noticed... lol
  8. DreddPirate Rob
    11-03-2010 04:22 AM
    DreddPirate Rob
    Since you like KOS-MOS. Ordered mine about a month ago. shes going for about $45. The figma line is pretty badass.
    http://www.amiami.jp/shop/?set=engli...e_display.html
  9. DreddPirate Rob
    10-28-2010 05:30 AM
    DreddPirate Rob
    I hear ya. maybe some day the forums will get a proper spring cleaning and get rid of what isnt needed.
  10. iKhaotic
    10-28-2010 05:25 AM
    iKhaotic
    hahah yeah, it's a shame really because under all the popular animes that's overflooding mainstream tv and people's minds these days, Gundam is still very big to its loyal fans and is still growing today.

i'm trying to get back to posting regularly on these forums. what drove me away was how there's just way too many subforums and things aren't organized well. the community is just too big here and hard to keep track of stuff.