Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Gackt
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Gackt and Audacious
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 18
  1. Audacious
    07-19-2013 08:32 PM
    Audacious
    Yeah sure man you can stick me on, any request can be stuck in my Gallery thread and I will pick it up
  2. Gackt
    07-19-2013 04:13 PM
    Gackt
    Great job on that signature request. Did you want me to add you to the original post of active designers? I restarted that thread because the original one was quite out of date. heh
  3. Gackt
    10-03-2012 08:01 PM
    Gackt
    lol thanks, I didn't know you were a fan of the show. It's pretty great.
  4. Audacious
    10-03-2012 07:37 PM
    Audacious
    Lol the freaky thing is I just got finished watched the latest episode of that show ha ha. Looking good as always man good job
  5. Gackt
    10-03-2012 06:01 PM
    Gackt
    Hey man, I did a sig request for a guy you made a tag for a while back and I went with the style you did:

Just wanted to know if that was ok, I didn't want you to think I was trying to rip you off or something lol, I just really liked the design
  6. Audacious
    07-27-2012 02:02 PM
    Audacious
    Thanks man, trying out a slightly different style
  7. Gackt
    07-27-2012 01:37 PM
    Gackt
    Your Deadpool tag looks amazing.
  8. Gackt
    02-08-2012 06:44 PM
    Gackt
    Recently watched the Battlestar Galactica series and really want to do a tag using Admiral Adama. You can google him if you're not familiar, there are plenty of pics I just cant seem to get them looking the way I want lol. No real preference, my name on it and maybe his name or the series name on there if it looks good. Really all up to you if you decide to do one for me. If not, its no big deal
    And thanks for the comment about my stuff, still not where I want to be quality wise but perhaps ill get there someday
    thx again!
  9. Audacious
    02-08-2012 05:00 PM
    Audacious
    Hey man, not really touched PS in a long ass time lol. You're work is pretty damn good man so I wouldn't worry too much. But sure if you send me the details then by all means I'll see what I can do for ya
  10. Gackt
    02-08-2012 06:19 AM
    Gackt
    Hey man, still photshopping at all? Ive been wanting to make a tag for myself with a specific thing but out of the 20 or so times ive tried it just looks like crap lol. Wondering if you wouldn't mind giving it a go for me? If you're interested let me know and I'll let ya know what I am looking for.
    I keep trying to emulate your work lol, you've been an inspiration