Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Gackt
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Gackt and Hero Of Acre
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. Hero Of Acre
    01-23-2011 05:29 AM
    Hero Of Acre
    I'll have to keep that in mind for when I get some money. Honestly I had been thinking that maybe I wasn't as big of a fan of RPGs as I used to be and that I had changed, but I was playing FFIX about a week back and I realised I still love RPGs, but the ones nowadays just don't seem to have the same feel.
  2. Gackt
    01-23-2011 05:21 AM
    Gackt
    Honestly I stopped really enjoying FF from X and up.
    You should check out Spectral Force 3 if you havent played it already, its a strategy jrpg...I think you would like it.
  3. Hero Of Acre
    01-23-2011 03:57 AM
    Hero Of Acre
    I've got to tell you as one RPG fan to another that I'm not excited to hear Squenix is making a FXIII-2. I honestly wonder about the future of Final Fantasy; asides from Tactics Advanced and A-2 the series has been walking down hill for about 10 years now. That's not to say that I didn't enjoy XII or XIII, but they certainly weren't of the same caliber as the games made by the classic FF team. Who knows, it might be a good time for me to start playing the DQ's.
  4. Hero Of Acre
    01-13-2011 08:06 PM
    Hero Of Acre
    I've just got to say, it's so refreshing to see someone that actually knows there RPG's; people that do are just so hard to find nowadays.