Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Gackt
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Gackt and bigbear.
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 75
  1. bigbear.
    06-17-2013 06:39 PM
    bigbear.
    I still don't know about the X1. First of all I'm not sure I'll have the money right away. Second of all I'm not really that into it because it seems to be trying so hard to be more then a gaming console. My console purchases are usually driven by game availability; I buy the consoles that have the games I want to play.

Right now I'm not seeing many games that make me want to buy an X1. Most of the ones I want to play are going to be available either on the PC or on current generation.

Also, I've been getting back into Magic (actual cards not the digital versions). So I've been spending a bunch of money on that which limits what I can spend on electronic gaming.
  2. Gackt
    06-17-2013 04:31 PM
    Gackt
    You gettin an X1 in November?
  3. bigbear.
    05-03-2013 06:17 PM
    bigbear.
    I still have faith that some of the problems will be fixed. A develop blogged a bunch of potential additions the other day that included almost everything I want out of the game. However, if stuff like yesterdays patch keeps happening...
  4. Gackt
    05-03-2013 04:00 PM
    Gackt
    my co op stuff is done and fixed, but I don't really play Defiance anymore. Game was a complete waste of money to me. lol
  5. bigbear.
    05-02-2013 07:06 PM
    bigbear.
    Did you ever end up getting credit for any of that co-op stuff in Defiance? Someone was having issues with the achievement for Cronkite not popping so he created a new character and we ran him through it and it popped. So if you are having issues with any of that it might be a fix to look into.
  6. bigbear.
    04-10-2013 06:14 PM
    bigbear.
    No problem man. I was having issues with critical errors trying to do a little of the DM yesterday :/
  7. Gackt
    04-10-2013 06:06 PM
    Gackt
    Let me know if you guys need any help with any of the co op missions. I haven't done most of them myself yet so I'd like to tag along whenever you have an opening. Tired of playing alone lol.
  8. bigbear.
    04-02-2013 03:25 AM
    bigbear.
    I'm up for it. Just hit me up with any details. I won't be on till after 11 am tomorrow but I should be on most all day after that.
  9. Gackt
    04-01-2013 09:18 PM
    Gackt
    I was thinking of perhaps getting someone to serve as my 2nd in command, would you be interested? It's not going to consist of much as our group is pretty small.
  10. bigbear.
    03-31-2013 05:48 AM
    bigbear.
    Awesome! I was going to suggest something from Dark Souls or some old 80s retro game.