Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Gackt
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Gackt and Felonious Monk
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 44
  1. Gackt
    08-11-2013 08:07 PM
    Gackt
    I think I have that exact same pool. Even the liner looks exactly the same.
  2. Gackt
    08-11-2013 07:58 PM
    Gackt
    lol        
  3. Felonious Monk
    08-11-2013 07:54 PM
    Felonious Monk
    Gackt. Gackt. Gackt. Gacktgacktgacktgacktgackt.

GacMUSE

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...postcount=4344

MUUUUUSE.

Now snap out of it and get well, jerkface.
  4. Gackt
    08-10-2013 05:07 PM
    Gackt
    Would have been better with multiplayer. They even promised co op if sales went well...and then changed their minds. Pretty lame move. I don't think I lost any survivors though, than again I probably didn't play it as much as you.
    One day someone will make a proper zombie game...L4D doesn't count
  5. Felonious Monk
    08-10-2013 05:03 PM
    Felonious Monk
    I had someone die on me so I quit and haven't gone back to it.

It's a great stress inducer. I may go back to it to muscle through achievements but it has some huge problems with interface/communicating issues to you/how to address them/etc.
  6. Gackt
    08-09-2013 07:09 PM
    Gackt
    Did you end up enjoying...fuck I forgot the name of the game now. The zombie one that I gave you the code for lol......my memory, is awful lately. I liked it at first but found it to get a little too repetitive to keep playing. Co op would have been a nice feature though.

Edit: State of Decay! haaaaaa I remembered.
  7. Felonious Monk
    06-19-2013 04:10 AM
    Felonious Monk
    zoe muh guh wuh tuh fuh bah buh que

as if, Gackt.

But seriously, yeah, no, I'm probably going to have to be drug kicking and screaming to next gen.
  8. Gackt
    06-19-2013 03:49 AM
    Gackt
    Any plans on getting a PS4? Recently decided to drop my X1 pre orders and I'm getting a PS4 instead lol.
  9. Felonious Monk
    05-23-2013 07:43 PM
    Felonious Monk
    Perfectly fine, I should've rolled it in a lot quicker. I apologized in the thread but it got buried, so I'll do it again: I overreacted and I'm sorry. The fact that little things that a big corporation can do that can result in big changes for everyone else gets me really riled, really easily. It's rough making it and I like to think that what I get paid to do here is a legitimate undertaking, and it's upsetting to see these businesses making decisions that will ultimately lead to high risk, illegitimate ops to undermine them when everyone could've been getting an appropriate cut and kept everyone happy.
  10. Gackt
    05-21-2013 08:53 PM
    Gackt
    Sorry again for my comment, I meant nothing by it. I wouldn't have said that had I known that info.