Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Zenth Forbias
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Zenth Forbias and DreddPirate Rob
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. DreddPirate Rob
    11-08-2010 05:30 AM
    DreddPirate Rob
    Thats sucks. right now i want to get a SHF Skull and Nazca but i dont want to pay damn scalper prices. Hopefully Skull gets a regular release once the new W/OOOs movie hits.
  2. Zenth Forbias
    11-07-2010 01:06 AM
    Zenth Forbias
    Yea. I like SHF cause they're more pose able. SICs are supposed to stand there looking badass, which I don't mind. Trying to find a SIC of this Kamen Rider Odin Special Edition, but I can't seem to find one anywhere. Even my sources in Japan don't know.
  3. DreddPirate Rob
    11-04-2010 07:46 PM
    DreddPirate Rob
    I just got into figuarts in May which is when i started watching the shows. I have: Kabuto,Zabee, Momotaros, Kamen rider ichigo, Cyclone Joker, Cyclone Joker Xtreme, Fang Joker and Kamen Rider Nigo. Last night i ordered V3, Kamen Rider OOO Tatoba and Gatakiriba forms. Also Have Decade shipping in Jan. Might get Accel and Kuuga(mighty form). Never owned a SIC but some look badass.
  4. Zenth Forbias
    11-04-2010 02:41 PM
    Zenth Forbias
    Nice. I don't have much of the figures. I do have the Tamashii Nation 2010 Kamen Rider Chalice SIC on hold for me until I can eventually pay it off.
  5. DreddPirate Rob
    11-04-2010 06:55 AM
    DreddPirate Rob
    Right on! Always good to meet another Rider fan. Kabuto and W are my favorite riders. Nice gamertag. my only Rider related stuff on my gamertag is my motto(from KR Decade) and gamerpic(used my xbox camera to snap a pic of my Fang Joker figuart).
  6. Zenth Forbias
    11-04-2010 06:43 AM
    Zenth Forbias
    Love your sigs. The Kabuto gif and the FangJoker sig.
    Kamen Rider is where I got my Gamertag, Rider Kibuto, from.
    Rider (obvious) and Kibuto (Mix between Kiva and Kabuto)