Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Taker447
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Taker447 and the-darkest-depths
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 19
  1. Taker447
    12-05-2008 05:18 PM
    Taker447
    Yea personally i'm not liking the guide menu very much is taking some time to get used too. lol yea is quite annoying now how everyone’s in party’s. quite a few games online are very quite now.
  2. the-darkest-depths
    11-25-2008 12:36 PM
    the-darkest-depths
    i like the avatars and the party idea. but the loading times is kinda annoying and the dashboard can be hard to navigate. apart from that the quick launch is very convieneint but the market place ect being on the guide is pointless as u have to return to dashboard to use.
    and now very few people tlk in games as there all in partys lol
  3. Taker447
    11-20-2008 06:39 PM
    Taker447
    quite like the layout and everything haven't tried the marketplace out yet so can't speak of any delays for me but in all i do quite like it. Do you like the layout and avatar etc.?
  4. the-darkest-depths
    11-19-2008 03:14 PM
    the-darkest-depths
    so what do u think of the NXE? it has much longer load times for things in the market place ect witch is rather annonying. but that might be it just adjusting
  5. Taker447
    11-12-2008 05:47 PM
    Taker447
    lol so when you've finished and are moving onto other things there still going to be stuck at eastleigh still doing another year. sucks for them i sopose then. you go into southampton much or is eastliegh the only place to be, lol.
  6. the-darkest-depths
    11-12-2008 02:36 PM
    the-darkest-depths
    yeh but non at my college. one did a diff cource that he packed in half way through and so is now doing my cource a yr behind but in southampton instead(to avoid his ex lol). and then the other one thats doing this cource failed english so could only start it this year and so is behind a yr also. so they made a bit of a dogs breakfast out of it really
  7. Taker447
    11-12-2008 01:34 PM
    Taker447
    orite yea might have to go check it out then when its happening next. thats a shame that some of your mates have buggared off aswell. but that is certinaly extreme to move to the other side of the world. Any of your mates do ict as well or have they chosen more fun courses, lol.
  8. the-darkest-depths
    11-12-2008 01:16 PM
    the-darkest-depths
    well i havent been for a while but when i last went it wasnt that bad, as it's local bands its not the best music in the world but you can somtimes get a good mosh going. yeh alot of me palls have buggared off also. not to uni but to other colleges most ppl go to barton instead of eastliegh and evrione else have move away. somone even went to australia to live. tlk about extreme
  9. Taker447
    11-11-2008 08:28 PM
    Taker447
    nah i havn't really got any hobbys just the 360 same as alot of people on here, lol. All my mates have buggered off to Uni so don't have the option to hang out with mates, lol. Only when there on hols which is about every 10-12 weeks which sucks but thats life. anyway have heard of em fest but never been, is it any good?
  10. the-darkest-depths
    11-11-2008 07:54 PM
    the-darkest-depths
    i play 360 but apart from that nothing in particular. i jus go and hang around wiv me m8s and do cource work. very exciting lol.
    howa bout u?
    u ever been to em fest in eastliegh? i used to go there but they hold it only once a year now so i dont bother.