Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Taker447
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Taker447 and fatality292
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
  1. fatality292
    12-05-2008 05:33 PM
    fatality292
    oh cool, mine went unreadable real quickly, so i popped down to game with a receipt and got a replacement which has been fine since
  2. Taker447
    12-05-2008 05:15 PM
    Taker447
    ah yea i knows it. Yep had RB 2 for quite a while now as i have a NTS console. that sucks thats its gone unreadable in a matter of days. hope it was the disc and not the xbox.
  3. fatality292
    11-22-2008 08:28 PM
    fatality292
    well i say milage its a 2 hour drive...i like in bracknell...close to reading...know where abouts that is? And i see u have rockband 2 how awesome, ill add u to my friends list when i remember, i need to go into town tomorrow i baught rockband2 on friday and i played it twice since sand the disk isnt reading anymore...so ima get them to replace it...if it still doesnt work ill have to get my 360 replaced...again
  4. Taker447
    11-16-2008 07:03 PM
    Taker447
    orite never seen any of them live did think about going to see Disturbed at london but in the end was too late for tickets. where abouts do you live then? if bristol was a mileage journey, lol.
  5. fatality292
    11-15-2008 08:15 PM
    fatality292
    forgetten who i was tlking bout...
    saw cradle of filth with hanzel und gretyl in bristol...milage journey but they didnt do a london date... and saw disturbed recently up at brixton
  6. Taker447
    11-12-2008 09:22 PM
    Taker447
    yea they came over in 05 and did a few gigs over in the UK theres some footage from the london gigs on the Volkerball DVD. was deffintly a amazing gig can't wait to see them again. where abouts did you see them then? yea i got live aus berlin aswell never gets old watching it.
  7. fatality292
    11-12-2008 09:01 PM
    fatality292
    nope, they haven't been to the UK while Ive been into them i don't think...maybe once possibly but i couldn't get there...but i don't think they have cant remember...
    they are good, they were supporting cradle of filth when i went to see them last year.
    **Eats Cookie**
    id love to see them live, i got the live aus berlin dvd they're just plain awesome!
  8. Taker447
    11-12-2008 08:54 PM
    Taker447
    Orite thats cool about the same time as me then. Although i had heard them when i was alot younger through my older brother playing them, but i never really got into them until i started secondry school as well. what if i wish to share the thunder? we can both share it theres someone else as well on here who likes them as well can't remember who though but there is more than just the two of us You ever seen Rammstein live or not? Never heard of hanzel und gretyl but will deffintly check them out in abit see if i like some of there stuff. *throws a cookie back for fatality*
  9. fatality292
    11-12-2008 08:05 PM
    fatality292
    7 years or so...since i was in my first year of secondry school...
    ill let you have your thunder and ill pretend i dont like them =p
    another band that sings in german some of the time is hanzel und gretyl... i like them maybe you should try them out there a bit more up beat and technoey but yeah there good...
    *throws another cookie at taker*
  10. Taker447
    11-11-2008 10:01 PM
    Taker447
    ha! Now i am afaid i shall have to kill you as i am the only rammstein fan on these here forums.

I'll quite galdy take the cookie and thank you very much for it.

anyway how long have you been into there music then?