Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > IC3 L3G3ND
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between IC3 L3G3ND and Exhausted Dad
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. Exhausted Dad
    02-09-2010 02:10 AM
    Exhausted Dad
    Yeah I got it thanks for the response though, been since Dec of 2008 on my last save so I was kinda lost. Now time to start ME2, very excited for it, one of my all time fav. franchises.
  2. IC3 L3G3ND
    02-09-2010 12:57 AM
    IC3 L3G3ND
    Hey, sorry iuf im too late bud but if your at the bit where your driving straight near the start take a left and you should be good, if you've hit like an invisible wall type thing thats a clear/orange colour then get out of the mako and on the right there's an elevator where you go to talk to Vigil then back to the Mako and the invisible wall will be gone, hope this helps
  3. Exhausted Dad
    02-09-2010 12:14 AM
    Exhausted Dad
    Hey seen you online, and that you were familiar with Mass Effect. Well I just got ME2 and was trying to go back and finish ME1, lost my finish save. Anyway I'm on the part where your leaving ilos in the Mako and I drove to like a deadend at a aquaduct and don't know where to go. I just came up a long hill. I don't usually go around asking random people stuff but thought you may be able to help quicker than making a thread. Either way thanks and hope this wasn't a bother