Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > RickyMcG
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between RickyMcG and p0rtfan
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. RickyMcG
    12-12-2008 03:12 PM
    RickyMcG
    I know, Southport are a great side. I will take your advice and give it until Jan sales to see if it has dropped in price anywhere then. I play darts for a team, so it isnt as if Id actually hate the game. Thanks a lot mate.
  2. p0rtfan
    12-12-2008 01:56 PM
    p0rtfan
    Sure do support the local team, home and away. Not doing too badly at the moment, 2nd in the table and we have a decent squad.
    Regards to PDC, it gets boring quickly, especially if your going for the achievements, the tournament ones can take up to 3 hours for some because they have to be done in one sitting and it is VERY boring ( i actually fell asleep once while playing in the early hours). I suppose its not really a bad game, but personally i would wait and see if it comes in the January sales. I got it from lovefilm during my trial so it was free, but theres no way i'd pay around 30 for it.
    Then again, the PDC nworld championship starts next, so darts fever will take over me, which will most probably result in me picking it up again haha.
  3. RickyMcG
    12-11-2008 08:16 PM
    RickyMcG
    Don't worry mate, and no problem. Im thinking of getting that game, thats why I checked your guide. Most definetely a small world haha, I had to send you a message once I noticed where you was from. Do you support the local team then? Not a bad side I must say.
  4. RickyMcG
    12-03-2008 10:34 AM
    RickyMcG
    Alright there just read your PDC Darts guide, very nice job.
    I see you live in Southport? My girlfriend lives there. Didnt know I would see anyone on this site living that close to where I am haha.