Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Stufin135
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Stufin135 and Schism
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. Stufin135
    09-27-2010 07:18 PM
    Stufin135
    Oh well its held up since friday, which is when I got it. Just so you know the mic slot is on the back of the guitar and only takes the round one, just incase you have an old mic .

I haven't had it detach, stays in there pretty solid. No the strum bar does seem to have more of a click to it, it's good. But I am also finding it is much quieter than the others, it's weird you feel it more than hear it.

Haha I think I am like their only UK fan
  2. Schism
    09-27-2010 07:10 PM
    Schism
    lol yes!! sounds good. used it for a bit at gamestop (they have the demo up) and i used the guitar for one song and loved it. Just wanted to know how it feels after a while. yeah my gh2 controller messed up the orange fret locks up from constant shred :P lmfao and the mic port does not work so i cant talk to anyone or be in partys (since apparently it makes a loud high pitch noise that annoys my friends XD) ohhhhh about the neck thing does it sometimes detach when you are playing?? i liked that the strum bar was not "squishy" like the world tour one...something about the clicking that feels right thanks for the help (the used ftw
  3. Stufin135
    09-27-2010 07:05 PM
    Stufin135
    Yes I do have it, I got the new guitar as well. It is one very nice guitar (in my opinion, I have heard others hate it). To me it feels the most soild out of the guitars, because they made the middle part (main body part, so they can have the detachable wings) so thin, the strum bar and whammy feel so close together. The neck also feels a bit thinner in all directions, and they have also got rid of the detachable neck (now the head comes off). After a while you get used to it all though, I am personally finding it my favourite guitar yet.

Word of warning though (as this took me hours to find) the last fret marker on the neck has a button there, you press that and slide it down to reveal the battery compartment .

Hope that answers your questions, and sorry if you don't like the guitar but I am happy with my opinion
  4. Schism
    09-27-2010 06:58 PM
    Schism
    saw your post...do you have GH? the new one...if so did you get the guitar i got it but pick it up tomorrow..wanted to know how the guitar works haha