Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Ninja Wanda
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Ninja Wanda and Bearded Bugs
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. Bearded Bugs
    02-10-2009 08:07 PM
    Bearded Bugs
    Oh yeah don't worry about that! I don't mind when I get the cars back..

I'm gonna head onto Forza within the hour and send them over!
  2. Ninja Wanda
    02-10-2009 07:53 PM
    Ninja Wanda
    Sounds perfect! But remember, I still need to get some cars which I haven't unlocked yet cuz I haven't changed my region yet, so I gotta get those too before you get your cars back. So it might take a couple of days before you get them back ok?
  3. Bearded Bugs
    02-10-2009 05:54 PM
    Bearded Bugs
    Well I have all of the cars that you said you need so that's no problem at all.

I'll add you on Live and then send them over later this evening... I have to go out now for a little while! I'll make a list of the cars I send you so you can send them back once you get the achievement!

That all sound good?
  4. Ninja Wanda
    02-10-2009 05:30 PM
    Ninja Wanda
    Oh hey that'd be great! Would save me lots of hours for money making cuz I still need lotsa Ferarri's and those aren't cheap.

Cars I still need in my region (Asia) are:

Italy:
    Basically all the Ferrari's except for 1998 ferrari #1 2 Risi Competizione F333 SP, 2006 Ferrari #62 Risi Competizione F430GT, 1967 Ferrari 330 P4 and 2004 Ferrari F430.
    All Lamborghini's except 1997 Lamborghini Diablo SV and 1999 Lamborghini Diablo GTR
    1999 Pagani Zonda C 12

United Kingdom:
    2005 TVR Sagaris
    2001 TVR Tuscan R

I presume I have some money again when I do a region change and compete in some races to unlock the cars I miss, so I can probably buy those myself. That's about all the cars I still need, still into helping? :P

Ofcourse, If you're gonna send me these, I'd help you too anytime you need to boost for a game I also own.
  5. Bearded Bugs
    02-08-2009 11:46 PM
    Bearded Bugs
    Just wanted to say I'll help you out with some cars that you need on Forza 2 if you want, I've 1k'd the game so I have all the ones from Europe, sadly I don't have many from the US...