Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > omegamustard
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between omegamustard and LilMissRoxy
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 208
  1. omegamustard
    09-12-2010 07:18 PM
    omegamustard
    Yeah you seem like you are really busy these days. Got to ban all those forum spammers and trolls, haha. I wish I could say the weather here was that good, it has just been hot as hell here. I need to move up north. I don't mind you bothering me for the next 8 months, I welcome your messages. As for kinky things in the snow, do you have any ideas?
  2. LilMissRoxy
    09-12-2010 05:28 PM
    LilMissRoxy
    MissAdmin? oh no. Too much work. How are you these days hun? My summer was so busy. Normally I go MIA for a few months as they are the only nice months we have. Now that it's getting cold again (freezing already) I'll be hibernating all winter. So you'll unfortunately be stuck with me for like 8 months! Can we do kinky things in the snow? o.o
  3. omegamustard
    08-31-2010 04:48 AM
    omegamustard
    LilMissAdmin seems to be really busy to reply. hahaha, we never got to talk about the kinky things we can do in the rain. wahhh
  4. omegamustard
    06-18-2010 08:16 AM
    omegamustard
    mmmmmmmm, I can make you a long list, but it may not be appropriate for this website. People would check my comments and get all hot and bothered by it. lol. I wish we had more rain, it is up in the high 90's here. It was 102 the other day. I about died.
  5. LilMissRoxy
    06-17-2010 11:00 PM
    LilMissRoxy
    Hiya stranger. I don't have snow anymore but rain. What sort of kinky things can we do in the rain??
  6. omegamustard
    05-06-2010 08:15 PM
    omegamustard
    Yeah, I'll probably pick it back up soon. I have been playing Splinter Cell Conviction and its really good. I finished Bad Company 2 and Bioshock 2. I did pick up Just Cause 2 and it is fun to mess around with. I wish it would snow here, then i wouldn't be all hot and sweaty in need of a fanning. lol.
  7. LilMissRoxy
    05-05-2010 06:59 PM
    LilMissRoxy
    Yep.. I liked it enough to finish it. It takes quite a few hours to really get into it. It snowed yesterday.. lets trade again! lol
  8. omegamustard
    04-15-2010 04:52 AM
    omegamustard
    Actually I prefer the cold. It is way too damn hot already. So how are you liking Final Fantasy 13. I only played it for a bit. Kind of addicted to Battlefield Bad Company 2 and Bioshock 2 at the moment.
  9. LilMissRoxy
    04-14-2010 11:12 PM
    LilMissRoxy
    It snowed a few days ago........lets trade?
  10. omegamustard
    04-08-2010 08:30 AM
    omegamustard
    I could use a good fanning too. It was really hot today here. But yeah when do I get those grape cupcakes, they sound good.