Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > x KrazieNoob x
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between x KrazieNoob x and LilMissRoxy
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 30
  1. LilMissRoxy
    05-05-2010 08:15 PM
    LilMissRoxy
    I tried the demo and I really enjoyed it. I'm not sure why I haven't picked it up yet.. normally if I like something I do. I have a real problem with the amount of games I have though and haven't even played yet. Castle Crashers.. I bought that and haven't even played it yet.

I choooosed you Krazie Noob!
  2. x KrazieNoob x
    04-14-2010 11:56 PM
    x KrazieNoob x
    You haven't played the first one :O Well, if you ever get the chance you should try it, I thought it was a great game, but I did grow up with it lol. And yeah I was so excited when I saw that I had won the x360a birthday contest! Now I guess I can't say that I've never won anything! thanks for picking out me!
  3. LilMissRoxy
    04-14-2010 10:27 PM
    LilMissRoxy
    I haven't even played the first one......

Oh, and you're welcome! I picked your name for one of the prizes! hehehe. Congrats!
  4. x KrazieNoob x
    04-09-2010 02:39 PM
    x KrazieNoob x
    omg Monkey Island 2 Special Edition Coming to XBLA! I dunno about you but that's the best news I've heard in a while! lol :P
  5. LilMissRoxy
    03-17-2010 03:18 PM
    LilMissRoxy
    That's not too bad although if I were going to do them it would probably take me half a year, at the rate that I play. lol
  6. x KrazieNoob x
    03-15-2010 01:39 PM
    x KrazieNoob x
    The achievements are easy, you could get them all but the last one in a day if you tried. Though the last 3 (not counting the one you can't get) you need to pay to play online on the servers so that's a downer, but the achievements could be done in under a month.
  7. LilMissRoxy
    03-10-2010 07:41 PM
    LilMissRoxy
    How are you liking Phantasy Star Universe? I played that for the Dreamcast and loved it. Is it anything like that? Are the achievements difficult or just time consuming? Thanks for the birthday wishes.
  8. x KrazieNoob x
    03-10-2010 12:50 PM
    x KrazieNoob x
    I'm doing pretty good, I'm currently trying to get all the achievements for Phantasy Star Universe, man its a pain, just need the final achievement that just recently became available. And darn I see from other posts that it was your bday? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'm sorry for missing it! I hope you had a great one! Happy birthday!
  9. LilMissRoxy
    03-07-2010 09:20 PM
    LilMissRoxy
    Yes, this site is great! How are you doing hun??
  10. x KrazieNoob x
    01-31-2010 05:43 PM
    x KrazieNoob x
    Wooooo! Isn't this site great? That's pretty impressive that we were able to get the 1000 online achievement for nba live 07