Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > HacksawDoomx187
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between HacksawDoomx187 and Tussell
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 13
  1. HacksawDoomx187
    03-16-2010 08:29 PM
    HacksawDoomx187
    Alright. I added you. Just let me know what to do next.
  2. Tussell
    03-16-2010 08:22 PM
    Tussell
    Alrighty. I got you.

http://products.aim.com/

Go there, and there will be a big button that will direct you to downloading it.

Once you've downloaded it, sign in with the following information.

Screen Name - ajjsender
    Password - andrewjackson

Once you've done so, add me to your buddy list. My screen name is xGoreBag.

Once you've added me, I'll just let you know what to do from there.

I'm going to hop into the shower right quick, I should be back in like five-ten minutes.
  3. HacksawDoomx187
    03-16-2010 08:16 PM
    HacksawDoomx187
    If you could do that and direct me through everything, then I'd gladly send you the albums. I went to try and make aol.com to try and make an account and couldn't figure what the fuck to do.
  4. Tussell
    03-16-2010 07:58 PM
    Tussell
    AOL Instant Messenger is probably the simplest way. Hell, I could even make an account for you, so all you have to do is download and sign into that one. Makes the whole process almost 600% quicker.

AIM is probably the quickest instant messenger in terms of file transfer. Yahoo! and MSN would take about 30-60 minutes longer for this task.
  5. HacksawDoomx187
    03-16-2010 07:56 PM
    HacksawDoomx187
    No sorry. Is there any other way I could send you the albums?
  6. Tussell
    03-16-2010 07:50 PM
    Tussell
    Do you have AIM?
  7. HacksawDoomx187
    03-16-2010 07:49 PM
    HacksawDoomx187
    I probably could if you tell me how exactly to do so.
  8. Tussell
    03-16-2010 07:43 PM
    Tussell
    Would you be able to do me the biggest favor in the world and send me the albums I don't have?
  9. HacksawDoomx187
    03-16-2010 07:39 PM
    HacksawDoomx187
    Most of them I have to admit I downloaded off the web, and I have to add that some were quite hard to find. I only own a physical copy of Can't Maintain, Operation Stackola, and People Who Can Eat People are the Luckiest People in the World. All the rest I had to go to the internet for.

I've been dying to see them live for years. I might have my only chance for a long time tomorrow night to see them when they come to Stratford, CT which is a good hour and a half drive. I doubt I'll be able to make it out there though but I'd kill to catch a show of theirs. If it wasn't for goddamn gas prices and my lack of funds, I'd be there tomorrow morning camping out waiting for the doors to open.
  10. Tussell
    03-16-2010 05:34 PM
    Tussell
    How did you get some of those albums? All of the albums I own, aside from Candy Cigarettes And Cap Guns and Issue Problems, I purchased from seeing them live. I've seen them live twice. Such a great live band.