Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > chrisnottm
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between chrisnottm and Andrew x360a
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. chrisnottm
    02-26-2009 01:26 AM
    chrisnottm
    Haha yeah I saw you were on the Guide Team, If you weren't I would've left you in peace lol.
    Thanks for doing it, I just began the game earlier and It's giving me quests left, right and center. God knows if they link to missable achievements lol.
    Guide's good so far though
  2. Andrew x360a
    02-25-2009 10:10 PM
    Andrew x360a
    You're right. I just took a look at it. That's not very helpful at all. I'll write up a new one this weekend and get that straightened out. Thanks for the heads up. I'm on the Guide Team, so if you see similar problems with any other guides or road maps, feel free to let me know and I'll try to get them taken care of.
  3. Andrew x360a
    02-25-2009 10:07 PM
    Andrew x360a
    I'll take a look at that. I never looked at the Road Map for the game because it went up well after I wrote the guide for and finished the game. If its got problems, then it needs to be fixed, especially with a sequel coming out this year. I expect a decent number of people to go back and play the original before then.
  4. chrisnottm
    02-25-2009 05:28 PM
    chrisnottm
    Hey dude, I see you wrote the Overlord Guide. I was just wondering if you'll rewrite the Roadmap that's been submitted seeing as you know about the game.
    "Missable achievements: LOTS!".....? It doesn't really give any info at all.
    Thanks.