Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Arsenic 17
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Arsenic 17 and Jappe XBA
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. Jappe XBA
    01-29-2013 07:43 AM
    Jappe XBA
    Haha! I freaking found it. I had to disable the function where my phone automatically detects my location and then change the region to Spanish. Found it through browsing the games. Thanks mate! You saved me from doing something that I would have regretted
  2. Arsenic 17
    01-28-2013 05:05 PM
    Arsenic 17
    Hey mate,

The postal code or your email address does not affect the game showing up in the marketplace. Did you change to the UK and then do a soft reset? As long as you have WP8 it should work.

Are you browsing the game or just typing in the name of the games? The UK one should work fine, but the other languages you need to type in "Who wants to be a millionaire" in the specific language....so for the Spanish version, you need to type something like "Quien Quieres Ser Millonario" or something similar.

You should try just going to the games marketplace and scrolling around looking for it. Sorry if that is not any help. It could be that things are different for using the trick not in the USA for some reason.
  3. Jappe XBA
    01-28-2013 08:15 AM
    Jappe XBA
    Hey mate, you are the master of Windows Phone games so can you help me with that WWTBAM trick? I changed region to UK but didn't see the game in the marketplace. I noticed something about postal code settings but where do I change that?

I have another email with US postal code and it works on Xbox 360 marketplace so do I need to create different email accounts for each region and then connect them to my phone one by one and download the game?

I'd really need these games for the Completion Competition Thanks!

By the way you're doing awesome job with those guides!