Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > JRJ3 x360a
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between JRJ3 x360a and Nightdragon
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. Nightdragon
    03-19-2009 12:23 AM
    Nightdragon
    The gamerscore league is closed for now, make sure to watch out incase there is another one in the future.

Thanks for subscribing too, it really is a great way to help the site ^_^

Dont worry about music games, there could always be a few different difficulty categories.
  2. JRJ3 x360a
    03-19-2009 12:08 AM
    JRJ3 x360a
    Hey dude cheers for accpeting the request. Im a newly subscribed member and now representer of the site. Always looking to meet new people and make new friends. I see you want a music game as the next tourney, that would be bad news for me lol as i completel SUCK at guitar hero. Checked your sigs out too dude and there probably the best ive seen here along with skillets. How do i go about joining a team for the gamerscore league or is that all set up now and no more entries? Anyway thats all for now. Message back if you got time. Peace.

Joe
  3. JRJ3 x360a
    02-16-2009 02:27 PM
    JRJ3 x360a
    Sorry to bother you dude but am just wondering if you got any spare time could you make me a sig ? Ive been browsing your designs cuz narco recomended you and there awsome. If you can then that will be awsome but either way dont worry dude. Message back. Peace