Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Female Ninja
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Female Ninja and Bulletman
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 79
  1. Bulletman
    03-27-2012 11:59 AM
    Bulletman
    Hello Female Ninja-san. How have you been, are you ok?
  2. Female Ninja
    08-06-2009 08:42 PM
    Female Ninja
    Well Ja ne is another way to say bye, or Je mata, or mata ne.

You should learn, then you wouldn't have to wait for a dub for an anime, you could just watch them. Same with manga.
  3. Bulletman
    08-06-2009 06:34 PM
    Bulletman
    It sounded like he said Jar-ney when he said goodbye. Hmmm...

I'm really considering learning Japanese! I'm looking into some college courses, I'm already learning polish, but Ive always had love for the Japanese so I really want to learn.

Sayonara Miss Ninja san.(My unofficial Japanese tutor)
  4. Female Ninja
    08-06-2009 04:22 AM
    Female Ninja
    Sayonara, demo...

I haven't seen it.
  5. Bulletman
    08-05-2009 11:37 PM
    Bulletman
    Ok cool.

Aha thats something else ive learnt thats Japanese! I'm pretty sure I can say 'Goodbye' and 'but' in Japanese from watching anime!

Have you seen School Days? I only know a few people that have seen it and none of them liked the way it ends...
  6. Female Ninja
    08-05-2009 11:04 PM
    Female Ninja
    Sorry I just haven't gotten around to doing it.

Kun is usually used to address someone younger, or lower. Mostly used for boys, but can be used for girls. Or girls addressing a guy they are attached to.
  7. Bulletman
    08-05-2009 10:15 PM
    Bulletman
    Konnichiwa Miss Ninja san, have you had the time to knock up any sigs/banners yet?

Forgive my impatience, its an unfortunate trate inherited from being English. @_@

I have got another question to ask, what does 'Kun' mean? Started to notice anime characters using this term. For example: Light Kun.
  8. Bulletman
    07-31-2009 01:14 AM
    Bulletman
    Yeah, Here I am. (I need a shave)
  9. Female Ninja
    07-31-2009 12:43 AM
    Female Ninja
    lol ok well do you have a bigger picture of your avatar?
  10. Bulletman
    07-31-2009 12:08 AM
    Bulletman
    Thanks Miss Ninja San <3.

Well for the Asian Film Lovers! I'll let you decide and for my sig I'd like my forum name and x360a in it. You drew a cool picture of someone in a rabbit costume. It would be cool if you could somehow get my avatar face in one lol. If thats too complicated then I'll let you decide. Its intersresting to see what people come up with on there own. Maybe my crazy personallity will inspire you to come up with something...