Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Female Ninja
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Female Ninja and Ryot Control
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 37
  1. Ryot Control
    02-16-2011 10:38 PM
    Ryot Control
    Dangit, I dropped by to say Happy Belated Birthday!
  2. Ryot Control
    11-29-2010 06:33 AM
    Ryot Control
    I was *really* hoping that you can help me translate what this says. Google Translate kinda gives me jibberish and you're my only hope! It's for a game roadmap I'm trying to draft.

りりすルート
    18 りりす/失くせない物: 4択がありますが、最後に選んだ選択肢によってテキストに変化があるようです。「廊下」と「庭」はすでに最 後に選んでますので、「脱衣所」と「食堂」を4つ目に選ぶようにしてください。

Also, there is always time to say hi to you! And your birthday is coming up! I won't forget to drop by!
  3. Female Ninja
    08-31-2010 10:14 PM
    Female Ninja
    Missed you too! I have been so busy with work. All of a sudden I was doing so much and going to so many places. And I have a stack of games that I have but haven't been able to play yet. Yay for birthday presents to yourself, those slim ones look cool, I might get one. And happy early birthday! Only two more days.

That's good that you have set out what you want to do. Just don't get too busy like me and not have time to say hi!

Of course I would remember you, one of my good friends on here. Can you read Japanese? My blog isn't English. Most people who read it anyway can't read English.
  4. Ryot Control
    08-31-2010 10:24 AM
    Ryot Control
    I missed you! Where have you been!?! I finally strapped down and purchased a Japanese Xbox 360; even got the new slim version too. It's arriving just in time for my birthday on September 3. Nice present to myself I guess. I'm also going to participate in the upcoming Gamer Scoring League the website is hosting in September. Excited to use this as an excuse to push for 200k but really using it as an excuse to get the last of the achievement hunting out of me before I move on to bigger and better goals in life haha. Getting my post-graduates degree at the end of the year then refocusing on getting back in to the military and a steady paycheck.

I'm happy that you remembered to drop by and say hi! I'm flattered that you remembered me. You should tell me where your blog is so I can follow it.
  5. Female Ninja
    08-31-2010 10:03 AM
    Female Ninja
    So busy, all sorts of things going on here. Haven't had time to blog at all either.

How are things with you?
  6. Ryot Control
    07-17-2010 10:19 AM
    Ryot Control
    You've been gone for a while now, hope everything is good on your side of the world! Also, are the old xboxes getting cheaper over there too?
  7. Female Ninja
    06-06-2009 11:03 PM
    Female Ninja
    It has been a long time. I have been fairly busy too. Went to Vietnam not to long ago.

Lot's of working being done here and been fairly busy on my end. But other than that everything is good.
  8. Ryot Control
    06-03-2009 04:07 PM
    Ryot Control
    Hello! It's been way too long since I've dropped by and I wanted to let you know that I haven't forgotten about ya. Hope everything is good on your side, I've been pretty busy but that's no excuse to not drop by to say whats up you know? Built up quite the backlog of games so I need to burn all of em before I even consider buying anything else. You know it's gotten out of hand when it also contains arcade games you bought on live.

But yeah, just dropping by to say whats up and that I hope everything is good on your side of the pond!
  9. Female Ninja
    01-30-2009 04:09 PM
    Female Ninja
    Hey, hows it going? Im glad you got on!

Im have been good, got back from a vacation not to long ago and know just kind of resting and laying around, cleaned my house though so it's all nice.

10. Ryot Control
    01-30-2009 09:22 AM
    Ryot Control
    Wanted to visit some old friends on the forums to say hi and it's been a while! Mostly cause it's my fault haha, I've been so focused on finishing up on my 100k that the only reason I come by is to check out the guides. I plan to have it next week so I can move on to other goals in my life, the sun sure is nice nowadays and I'd like to take those wandering day long walks I used to do before I discovered gamerscore haha.

Hope that you're doing well in all aspects of your side of the world! When you get the chance, drop me a line, I'd love to hear from ya.