Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Gorilla Stomper
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Gorilla Stomper and Felonious Monk
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 19
  1. Felonious Monk
    07-27-2013 09:04 PM
    Felonious Monk
    lulz

no that's fine I did stop using it. Just peeked in, felt the list being smaller, scanned it for someone's name I'd recognize, found you missing is all.

Yeah since I stopped playing Rock Band Blitz since my connection at home has been down, there's been not much reason to obsessively check my facebook.
  2. Gorilla Stomper
    07-27-2013 07:22 PM
    Gorilla Stomper
    Nein, I thought you'd stopped using using it so I removed you.

bby pls don kill me ;_;
  3. Felonious Monk
    07-27-2013 06:56 PM
    Felonious Monk
    Tom did you delete your facebook
  4. Gorilla Stomper
    01-14-2013 04:16 PM
    Gorilla Stomper
    Hahahaha. I'll try.

You know me though, I just can't help myself.
  5. Felonious Monk
    01-14-2013 06:44 AM
    Felonious Monk
    I had an unwelcome biological reaction to "Banned User" being by your name. DON'T DO IT AGAIN
  6. Gorilla Stomper
    12-11-2012 06:44 AM
    Gorilla Stomper
    I consider it my "big guns" word, I use it when I'm seriously annoyed, or have an incredible disdain towards someone, and I dare say if you grew up where I grew up, you'd use it yourself. Apart from those situations, shit and fuck are adequate. Mostly fuck.

Actually that's probably my most commonly used word.

I've genuinely never known someone to have a "physical" reaction to it though. I find that very bizarre.
  7. Felonious Monk
    12-11-2012 06:19 AM
    Felonious Monk
    I have some pretty painful attitudes and physical sensations associated with it.

I know there's a culture difference in some areas where it's not nearly as offensive as it might be here, but we have 50 trillion different word combinations for "shit" and "fuck" and so on, it seems like those would be enough.

People can and do what they want to do, though, and there's no sense in trying to change their mind or their ways, but at the same time I don't have to be party to it.
  8. Gorilla Stomper
    12-11-2012 06:13 AM
    Gorilla Stomper
    You really hate that word, don't you?
  9. Gorilla Stomper
    11-12-2012 01:48 AM
    Gorilla Stomper
    Neat. I'll run it on my sister's laptop, just to annoy her.
  10. Felonious Monk
    11-12-2012 12:37 AM
    Felonious Monk
    A lot of the tools I have to use require Windows, so I remain indifferent. Windows is silly in that I'm required to have a write-blocker on my machine at work because it doesn't know how to connect to a flash drive or memory card or hard drive without writing a bunch of data to it. But that's neither here nor there.

You could always run a Live CD of a linux distro without having to actually install anything, so that you can see if you like at it all:

http://www.ubuntu.com/download/desktop

Or install it to a USB keychain. But generally only people who have something to hide do that. I've been running into that kind of thing lately.