Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Flik Nightshade
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Flik Nightshade and LilMissRoxy
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 12
  1. Flik Nightshade
    01-30-2011 01:15 AM
    Flik Nightshade
    Glad to hear you're back on your feet again, mate.
  2. LilMissRoxy
    01-18-2011 04:09 AM
    LilMissRoxy
    Thanks. I'm alive and kickin.
  3. Flik Nightshade
    01-05-2011 01:10 AM
    Flik Nightshade
    Hope you're doing better, kiddo.
  4. LilMissRoxy
    01-19-2010 04:59 PM
    LilMissRoxy
    Don't worry about it, better late than never.
  5. Flik Nightshade
    01-19-2010 05:35 AM
    Flik Nightshade
    Sorry, I go ADD and forget that I haven't responded to messages. lol I work in the management tier of the gaming store that shall not be named. Yeah, when I played FFXI it was still really huge in Japan and even the so-called "English" servers were predominately played by Japanese.
    I'm constantly looking into the new MMOs coming out but I can't find anything that sounds like or draws my attention like EverQuest did. But I'll certainly keep my eyes open.
  6. LilMissRoxy
    12-09-2009 11:33 PM
    LilMissRoxy
    Your store? Do you own your own business? I played UO as well way back in the days as well. FFXI too but I didn't enjoy that very much. Something about not being able to speak Japanese (even with the damn translators that didn't help much) and having to always find a party. I was a WHM and even then it was a bit of a challenge once you got into higher levels.
    I completely agree. I miss the old school EQ days. If you ever find a MMO that takes you back like that.. you must tell me!
  7. Flik Nightshade
    12-04-2009 06:32 AM
    Flik Nightshade
    Yeah, aside for the people I knew way back when and a couple of WoW players I've ran into at my store, I rarely find people who played EQ for an extended period of time. I played Ultima Online in my early high school days before EQ. I gave FFXI a shot was I was playing EQ but it just didn't stick. Warcraft was the closest thing I've come to enjoying an MMO since, but it's just not the same. Warcraft feels like 4chan the MMO to me.
  8. LilMissRoxy
    11-25-2009 12:18 AM
    LilMissRoxy
    I loved every moment of PoP as well. There was nothing better in my opinion. I loved figuring out the encounters without having them detailed online for you. I really haven't found anything that got me as involved as that. GoD, I played for a few months but it just didn't hold my interest. Did you ever play any other MMO's? It's not too often I run into EQers here. I played FFXI and WoW, neither of which I loved as much as EQ.
  9. Flik Nightshade
    11-10-2009 11:30 PM
    Flik Nightshade
    I went with a paladin for my EverQuest run. All of my AA's were spent getting more stun agro and HP / Mitigation. Except for the 9 I spent on my horse. Best AA skill I bought ever. PoP was my bread and butter too. Went through and did every single encounter that expansion had to offer and loved every moment of it. I tried really hard to get into GoD after that but I just couldn't do it.
  10. LilMissRoxy
    11-06-2009 04:32 AM
    LilMissRoxy
    Ah good old Bristlebane. I played a bard until they got nerfed. I used to AE kite for all my AA points but when we became essentially useless (hello.. auto twist) that was when I called it quits and went to FFXI. I did come back and played again a few years later too. I just couldn't get into it. All the weapons were completely ridiculous in my opinion and it just wasn't the same appeal to me. I loved PoP.