Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Jappe XBA
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Jappe XBA and Capn Doug
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. Jappe XBA
    02-06-2013 10:55 AM
    Jappe XBA
    Very nice! It's always good to see people who actually are completionists like you
    I can't say much with my about 130k gamerscore and 56-57% completion percentage...

If the same profile is usable on the next-gen console I will aim to get 200k maybe some day. My major goal was 100k and I was very happy to reach it in 2011
  2. Capn Doug
    02-04-2013 10:42 PM
    Capn Doug
    Not yet. I'm about 500g away, and will probably end up hitting the mark in the next day or two. I just need to get 25g from any game already on my tag (and I can grind out 30g in Michael Jackson if I need it), finish Kinect Party (which will take about an hour), play any easy arcade game and then do the achievement that I want to hit the mark with. It would be less stressful if I was going to abandon my achievement a day streak. Less pressure. Anyway, it will not take long to hit the mark.
  3. Jappe XBA
    02-04-2013 09:46 PM
    Jappe XBA
    Hey mate! just wanted to ask if you have managed to reach the 300k goal already?
    My Finnish friend just hit 300,000 on the dot with Seriously from GoW1 with 99% completion percentage. He just reminded me of you and just wanted to ask about your journey?