Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Jappe XBA
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Jappe XBA and BiggD
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 19
  1. BiggD
    08-02-2013 02:47 PM
    BiggD
    Really? Nope, my profile is still open/public and I haven't altered the motto since having changed it! I'll double check when I get home to make sure and let you know!
  2. Jappe XBA
    08-02-2013 12:36 PM
    Jappe XBA
    Hey there! I'm doing a scheduled check on the current roster of the Ambassadors and when I was checking out your profile I didn't see your motto at all. Do you have your profile set to private?
  3. BiggD
    03-28-2013 06:08 PM
    BiggD
    Really?! Lol, Joey's style feels, to me at least, 397x more different than Lars, that's hilarious!
  4. Jappe XBA
    03-28-2013 09:56 AM
    Jappe XBA
    Haha indeed he would! By the way I recall seeing one Metallica video where Joey was playing the drums!
  5. BiggD
    03-27-2013 10:49 PM
    BiggD
    I'm gonna dig around and see what other songs I like by them! And yet, both bands are so good Imagine Bruce running around on stage wearing an Eddie mask or something, lol!! He'd fit right in with Slipknot!
  6. Jappe XBA
    03-27-2013 09:49 PM
    Jappe XBA
    Yeah I know it's a little different but I really have started to like their music as of lately

If you think of it Iron Maiden is actually quite far away from Slipknot as well
  7. BiggD
    03-27-2013 09:32 PM
    BiggD
    Thanks man and good luck to you too That's intense, based off TTFAF alone, I would suspect all their songs to be crazy fast with insane solos! So I finally got around to checking both songs and I like their newer content much more based off Sacrimony their style is a lot different from what I'm used to but vocally and as a band, that songs sound better than the older one!
  8. Jappe XBA
    03-26-2013 10:09 AM
    Jappe XBA
    Well I'm listening to a mix of all the albums I haven't even heard all of the songs but I've tried all of the albums though. Good luck with college! I've been working now and this is actually my last week at work. Then 3 months I'm unemployed and then to the army.

Dragonforce has become famous with the TTFAF indeed they also have had other songs released in Guitar Hero. All of their songs have great guitar parts and it's very fast rhythm. It was awesome in the gig when Herman, Sam, Fred and Vadim stood in a ring and they started to play each others instruments! (2 guitars, bass and keyboard).

Kamelot has had their singer changed many times and you can hear it if you listen to all of their albums. I'll give you a link to one of the older songs and one from their newest album.

Birth of a Hero (older): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tLT18eAbk4
    Sacrimony (newest): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORAc_hx33-Q

Tell me what you think about it!
  9. BiggD
    03-25-2013 11:49 PM
    BiggD
    Interesting, well let's hope he can bring a lot of talent to the table! Which albums/songs do you prefer? I find myself really digging Asylum lately. Yeah, once I'm through with my last year and a half of college, I'll have much more time as right now I'm swamped between working part time and taking an overload of classes.

Dragonforce?! I only know them because TTRAF from Guitar Hero lol!! I have not! You recommend any good songs from them?
  10. Jappe XBA
    03-25-2013 11:39 PM
    Jappe XBA
    Their current drummer is called Arin Ilejay (according to Wikipedia) so I think they are still alive!

I agree David has a unique voice and it's always nice to listen to a few of their songs when I'm driving.

You should totally start seeing the bands if you just have the time and money (they tend to be quite expensive). Well worth it! I've only seen Dragonforce in addition to Iron Maiden and they were awesome as well!

One other band I have started to listen to (through my gf) is Kamelot. You heard of it?