Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > joshnorm
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between joshnorm and AltruismIsDead
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. joshnorm
    02-12-2010 01:30 AM
    joshnorm
    Thanks...I liked it better when I can have them looking all nice with random Preorder bonuses (Action Figures mostly) and the Collector Ed lined up all nice but until we get a settled place the hope chest has to do.
  2. AltruismIsDead
    02-11-2010 08:10 PM
    AltruismIsDead
    That should do it ^_^ Nice collection you got going on there, and welcome to the group!
  3. joshnorm
    02-11-2010 07:49 PM
    joshnorm
    Sorry about the delay but here is a flickr upload of my collection. Its not super organized (again being the way I store them right now) and if you need better/more pictures let me know.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/47455806@N06/
  4. AltruismIsDead
    02-11-2010 02:14 AM
    AltruismIsDead
    cool, yeah I just use a free photobucket account and link my pictures from there using the IMG code that they supply for each photo.
  5. joshnorm
    02-11-2010 02:12 AM
    joshnorm
    Yea absolutely. I will get some pictures posted tonight. Its not a pretty set up as we moved and the book cases were put into storage (right now they are in rubbermaid and a hope chest...) I will post a link since I am not too sure how to post pictures here once I get them uploaded today.
  6. AltruismIsDead
    02-10-2010 01:55 AM
    AltruismIsDead
    Hey noticed you had applied to the 100+ Retail games group, was wondering if you had any pictures of your collection or links to them?