Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > stophj
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between stophj and Vendetta
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10
  1. stophj
    01-19-2010 04:34 AM
    stophj
    Ha ha your post in the Stallion thread was timed perfectly... I locked it right as you were posting...
  2. stophj
    11-18-2009 01:54 AM
    stophj
    No hard feelings from me. I was looking forward to the GSL being a shoot out til the end. I'm not counting out Gackt and Minty to still do their thing.
  3. Vendetta
    11-17-2009 09:50 PM
    Vendetta
    Hey man just wanted to formally apologize to you (hopefully will get around to everyone). In leiu of the situation I might have caused Minty to not be as motivated and therefore kind of dull down your guys' competion for MVP.

It happened long ago, I have no good reason for it, I do regret it but what is done is done. I just hope that everyone can look past that and realize I don't stand for it nor will it ever happen again. On the bright side the climb back up to 100K will be a fun one. This time with more completion
  4. Vendetta
    11-12-2009 01:54 AM
    Vendetta
    My friend has a pair of them that I sold to him. He loves those things and he loves his B&W rear speakers too. My parents own an electronics store among other businesses. So I know that high end electronics stuff.
  5. stophj
    11-12-2009 01:51 AM
    stophj
    really suprised you knew what those speakers were...
  6. stophj
    11-12-2009 01:44 AM
    stophj
    Ha Ha.. I didn't even know there was an announcement. trying to force myself to play Eragon. I look forward to helping out with the group and the whole site in general.
  7. Vendetta
    11-12-2009 01:40 AM
    Vendetta
    Oh yeah congrats on your mod status man. I posted in the announcement thread too but figured I would give you a congrats personally as well.
  8. Vendetta
    11-12-2009 01:39 AM
    Vendetta
    I think the console cut off should be 3 and not 2. I also agree about the arcade titles. After GSL is said and done I think the three of us can brainstorm some ideas to improve on the group.

I haven't been posting in there because there was no way to update it and Altruism can't get in there all the time. I think what we should do is have the group deleted and start over from scratch once we have some more time. I dont know how the social groups work but can they be moderated by more than one person?
  9. stophj
    11-12-2009 01:35 AM
    stophj
    Yeah once I get settled in my new place there will be new pictures. I like the idea of the group but I think it needs some work. to me it makes no sense to be own 100 retail games or 50 arcade. being that retail titlescost 6 times as much on average than arcade games. also, 2 consoles shouldn't really be a qualifier either. that is just my opinion.
  10. Vendetta
    11-12-2009 01:30 AM
    Vendetta
    I am going to talk to Altruism about the group. I think it will be in good hands with him. Minty said he still has not accepted his PM. I want to try and get everyone more involved/posting etc in there once GSL is over.

Also I think you need to update your pictures