Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > XBOX ISAAC82
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between XBOX ISAAC82 and Kairi
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. Kairi
    03-01-2014 11:31 PM
    Kairi
    That is okay, no need to apologize! Thank you for allowing me to use your video in the guide!
  2. XBOX ISAAC82
    03-01-2014 01:23 AM
    XBOX ISAAC82
    Sorry Kairi. Never seen it. That is fine though.
  3. Kairi
    02-28-2014 07:22 AM
    Kairi
    Hello! I'm not sure if you saw my post in the Fable Anniversary guide replying to you, but may I use your video with Coin Golf in the guide?
  4. Kairi
    03-01-2013 12:45 AM
    Kairi
    Congratulations!
    Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? [Guide & Roadmap] has been processed and published by Guide Team Staff member TemporalWizard.
    Please post any updates within the Update: Guides & Roadmaps thread. We look forward to your future submissions! Thank you!
  5. Kairi
    02-25-2013 01:21 AM
    Kairi
    Congratulations!
    TextTwist 2 [Guide & Roadmap] has been processed and published by Guide Team Staff member TemporalWizard.
    Please post any updates within the Update: Guides & Roadmaps thread. We look forward to your future submissions! Thank you!
  6. Kairi
    02-24-2013 04:23 AM
    Kairi
    Congratulations!
    Kinectimals (WP) [Guide & Roadmap] and Farm Frenzy 2 [Guide & Roadmap] have been processed and published by Guide Team Staff member DEG23.