PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > XBOX ISAAC82
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between XBOX ISAAC82 and Corrupt.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. Corrupt.
    08-20-2013 12:15 AM
    Corrupt.
    I have PMd you
  2. XBOX ISAAC82
    08-19-2013 11:53 PM
    XBOX ISAAC82
    Hi Corrupt. Could you possibly change my username to XBOX ISAAC82. Much appreciated.
  3. Corrupt.
    05-07-2013 04:46 PM
    Corrupt.
    That's cool. To be honest i didn't check the win8 marketplace before I messaged you. I get my wp8 in a week or so so hopefully I can help out on that side of things. Keep up the good work!
  4. XBOX ISAAC82
    05-07-2013 01:47 PM
    XBOX ISAAC82
    I am on here at least once every few days checking comments and doing updates on the various threads. It just so happens there is not a lot to add on the Win8 threads at the moment. I have added the The Harvest to the 'Windows 8 Current Game List' but there is literally very little else to add. One thing I do rely on is people sharing info though. In the Windows Phone threads I pretty much always get an update as soon as someone notices a new game or some news or anything that others may be interested in.
  5. Corrupt.
    05-02-2013 10:00 PM
    Corrupt.
    Hey dude. Now I am not complaining, but when are you gonna be next updating the Windows 8 games threads? It used to be every few days but I see its been a while now. If you need any help compiling info let me know, I'd be glad to help