Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > UNDERWALLY
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between UNDERWALLY and Crimson Ridley
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. UNDERWALLY
    07-02-2009 12:47 AM
    UNDERWALLY
    I hate the lifeless sheep that follow the media, I'm still upset too, man, No one will bother him now, R.I.P. greatest musician of all time
  2. Crimson Ridley
    07-02-2009 12:34 AM
    Crimson Ridley
    I have no problem with it, not at all. I'm glad you don't think like the lifeless sheep that follow the media.

It's taken him dying for people to realise what they made him, they pretty much destroyed his life, just like his father destroyed his childhood.

He's in a much better place now though, finally at peace. Still upsetting to know he's gone though.
  3. UNDERWALLY
    07-02-2009 12:31 AM
    UNDERWALLY
    Yep I quoted it, cause it's so so damn true, and your comment here too, I fyou have any problem i CAN DELET IT FORM MY SIG, what a great comment it was man, stupid people, did u know that even the child that said was 'abused' declaraed that it was a lie, that was obvious, they just wanted his money, I HATE THEM, AND ALL THE MEDIA!!!!
  4. Crimson Ridley
    07-01-2009 04:47 PM
    Crimson Ridley
    Hey. I noticed you'd sigged something I said, too bad it wasn't anything funny.

There's still people who are calling him a monster and stuff, but hopefully they'll all die a horrible, painful death very soon.