This is the list of requirements of how to get on the Leaderboards & The Maximum Clubs.
First of All, You Must Fill The Following Requirements:
1) You must have been a member of the site for at least 2 months for Leaderboards and 1 month for the Maximum Clubs.
2) You must have at least 100 non-spam posts for leaderboards and 1000 clubs. 50 for 200 clubs.
3) You must not use Gamesaves (not use someone elses save to unlock your own achevements), hacking, account trading or glitching.
4) You must be able to Connect to Xbox Live.
Q: I signed up a week ago. Why am I still not on the Leaderboards?
A: They probably didn't update yet. "Patience is a virtue."
Q: Other people that signed up at the same time as me are on the Leaderboards. What should I do?
A: First go to the thread above & check if your post has been deleted. If it has, then you might want to PM one of the Admins.
Q: What is gamesaving?
A: Gamesaving is when you use someone elses saved game to get your achievements without you doing the work.
Q: How would someone know if I borrowed someone's game?
Quote: Originally Posted by The Pants Party
They don't mean borrow the disc, they mean borrow his save, as in transfer the file from a different console to yours. When you do that, the achievements unlock all at once, but in strange orders and most likely faster than actually possible to get them. (For instance, getting 1000 in Rumble Roses XX in one day.)
Q: How can you tell when someone has Gamesaved?
A: There are 3 ways to tell when someone gamesaved:
1) You get Achievements faster than possible.
2) You get Online Achievements while Offline.
3) You get Achievements in the wrong order
Q: I think I have a spammed post, can I still get on the Leaderboards?
Quote: Originally Posted by CovertDog
It's not that you get restricted from being on the leaderboards if you have spammed. It means you can't spam 100 post to get on them.
Contributors: Brighton X, The Pants Party, Covertdoog, drunkdaddyo69x