So after owning an XB1 for a week here are some of my suggestions / thoughts.
- We need an indicator for the contoller battery life, people just can't tell if it's dying based on the vibration turning off.
- The controller is good, the only thing stopping it from being brilliant is the damn bumpers, for me they are too stiff and most of the time it doesn't even feel like I'm pressing them.
- We need some game updates as soon as possible, seriously I cant even play FIFA 14 some days and I dare not go into BF4 with all the stuff I'm hearing about campaign saves and multiplayer.
- Why does the achievements section have to be a separate app ? Yes I know MS wants to show off multi-tasking but come on it was so much simpler and easier on the 360.
- Party chat...honestly I have no idea how to work this
Gah u suk, not done any installs yet but remember at the start it's not installing the disk it's downloading the latest update, make sure to press B to close any other apps which may be slowing it down
Yep, spoke to 2 other mates who work at different game stores across the UK and they pretty much assume the manager is bending the rules to make a profit. I have one option left which is a small electronics store near game and hope that they have some in stock, if not I may just buy the bundle and then return the stuff I dont want when the managers not in haha