You highly doubt that cos you're a massive stuck up dickhead. I just assumed that everybody could see, that is all, so I was partly wrong.
You on the otherhand are a massive prick. "Oh I'm going to leave it up to the staff after cry to them about my magical tattoos that I aquired after my first girlfriend dumped me and i had to settle for this thing". You pathetic waste of life. I hope you die of AIDs and that you and your whole family get raped.
There's some scripture to help your case, as you would've lied and told them I said a bunch of other stuff anyway. I'd rather I actually got banned for something than "disagreeing" with a stuck up cunt that hardly anybody likes.
1. You saw what was written on my public profile and went trouncing for it, so don't act like you stumbled upon it and was shocked.
2. I'd rather not go into detail on this cos I don't want to try and get someone else involved.
3. Clearly not as you spend most of your time belittling people that ask legitimate questions and treat them as if they are stupid. And as you spend the majority of your time writing game guides....or should I say deleting people's guides when they've worked hard on em and adding your own...you clearly aren't satisfied with your own life and get your jollies by stepping on the "little people".
1. No you didn't, you just read that on the page you were just on.
2. I was having a laugh with someone on a forum that has 4 threads that he was instantly looking at and instantly deleted.
3. You need to have some fun in your life, must be lonely living with such deep resentment for "the normal people".
Let me know if you want to play Banjo online - I'm still struggling to find ANYONE and I want to get this review done. Ha ha, the pain I go through for such things. Though th egame is growing on me a bit.
To unlock Insane difficulty you will have to first beat the game on Casual, Normal or Hardcore. Alternately, you can find someone who has already unlocked it and be invited to their game. Beating the game on a difficulty will also unlock any lower difficulty, so starting on Insane will unlock Casual, Normal and Hardcore at the same time.
That means if I directly play "Insane" and be invited by my friend, I choose "Hardcore" level. After I finish the game, I will unlock Casual, Normal, Hardcore and Insane achievement. Am I right? Thanks.
I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Looking for a cheap(ish) Lumia 720 to play some WP RPGs if anyone is upgrading and looking to sell. I'd also be open to just borrow one if anyone has one they only own to play games and it's not their actual phone.