Achievement Guide (Original 1000)
As of 7-07-09 this guide is being redone by me, to fit all the new updates to glitches and a better look for the guide in general.
Also always keep good karma, make good choices to boost it as high as possible.
Another thing to keep in mind, while following the story and side quest achievements on this guide keep checking for the bobblehead locations, as I will post those down in that section but in the order that will go along with the story and side quests.
I also have made Main Quests in BLUE so you can easily make out which ones are which.
Skill’s you should upgrade early are,
Lock pick- 100
Sneak- at least 60
Explosives- only to 30
Also make sure you do every mission before you do the “Take it Back” mission, so I would say that during the “American Dream” mission just stop in the middle of that quest and finish up every other achievement.
Credits are due for: Shadows Die Away at “gamefaqs” & DjBruce
When looking at your map start at the bottom left corner and going right on the bottom line start at -30 and end at 20 for latitude and then go back to that corner and go from -20 to 30 up for longitude
Story Related & Side Quest Achievements
For all the achievements in this section they are "Completed [achievement title]"
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e7...t3guidepic.jpgVault 101 Citizenship Award- 10http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg
This achievement will come to you at the start when you are at your birthday party. This is one that you can’t miss even if you tried.
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e77/Folvex/UP6QQs.jpgThe G.O.A.T. Whisperer- 10http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg
When you turn 16 your father will ask you if you are sick or if you’re ok and to go take the test, make sure you take the test, do not say that you are sick.
Part of the main story, when you start at the wonderful age of 19 go through running and doing what you must, trying not to get bad karma and do not kill the overseer. Once you have escaped and walk outside for the very first time. When you do you will level up, make sure you upgrade your explosives to 30 right then and there.
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e7...ex/UP2O0qw.jpgThe Power of the Atom- 20http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg
Just after the past achievement you can walk to your right towards megaton and walk in and speak to the sheriff of the town, tell him you will defuse the bomb. Now just walk down and defuse that puppy for an easy achievement and some fast experience from the start.
Location to start mission- http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e77/Folvex/ATOMQUEST.jpg
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e7...ex/UPgsOVU.jpgThe Wasteland Survival Guide- 20http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f.../site/gp-g.jpg
This mission starts in Megaton in the Supply Crater you have to talk to a girl named Moria and she will ask you to help her complete her book. Her book consists of 3 chapters where you are required to do a lot of different quests. [not in correct order] These quests are,
1. Retrieve food from the super duper market
2. Contract Rad poison
3. Travel to Minefield and retrieve a mine or just get hit with one
4. I believe there was a fourth quest but I instantly talked my way out of it.
1. Hurt yourself below 50% health and cripple yourself
2. Place a observing object in a tunnel infested with Mirelurks
3. Test Rat mole poison on mole rats [ you can kill 3 or 7]
1. Go to Rivit City and go into the market place and talk to the guy selling clothes
2. Go to Robo co. and power on the generator inside then hack the terminal next to it to make the robots attack all cockroaches to make this one easier
3. You must go to Arlington Public Library and go to the front desk and search for a book, or you can venture further inside for the optional quest to get more gifts after this mission is done.
Location to start mission- http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e77/Folvex/survivalQUEST.jpg
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e7...ex/UPjz49Q.jpgFollowing in His Footsteps- 20http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f.../site/gp-g.jpg
This is very easy, while in Megaton go to the saloon and talk to everyone in there and they will eventually tell you to go to GNR, now just follow your map till you get there and go inside and speak to Three Dog to finish this main quest.
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e7...ex/UPkTG0c.jpgGalaxy News Radio- 20http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg
This one starts exactly right after that one, but only if you stay and talk to Three Dog to get information on his messed up Dish. You must go the Museum of Technology and steal the satellite dish off the spaceship. Once that is done you must go to the Washington monument and take the elevator up and replace the dish.
Location to start mission- http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e77/Folvex/GNRQUEST.jpg
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e77/Folvex/-SbClQ.jpgScientific Pursuits- 20http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg
This one starts immediately after “Following in his footsteps” you will need to travel to Rivit City and head to the science lab in the middle section of the ship. Once you talk to a few lab geeks there you will be told to go to Jefferson Memorial I believe, once there go to the room inside where there's a circle structure with glass and a staircase and check that area for everything in it, once that's done you are told to go to Vault 112 once there you will follow the robots instructions and enter a pod. Once you are in that and it loads the sequence the achievement should unlock!
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e77/Folvex/UPv2xk.jpgThe Replicated Man- 20http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg
This quest starts in Rivit City and to start it you must speak to Dr. Zimmerman, he will tell you to ask around and find out where his missing android is. Easiest way to do this is to go the Market place and look for Victoria Watts who will give you a spare part and you can take it to Zimmerman to get this done faster and if you go speak to Victoria Watts after she will mark a location on your map for a later quest called “Head of State”
Location to start mission- http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e77/Folvex/REPLICATEDQUEST.jpg
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e77/Folvex/-MY6Bg.jpgTranquility Lane- 20http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg
You must follow the arrows till you get to Vault 112 once your inside eventually you will be asked to enter a simulation where everything is like it’s from 1950, immediately look for the abandoned house and go inside and click on the radio, glass pitcher, gnome, glass pitcher, cement block, gnome, and then click the soda bottle to open a terminal in the room and read the needed stuff in the terminal and activate Chinese invasion program, then walk outside and through the door.
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e77/Folvex/-EuCA.jpgThe Waters of Life- 20http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg
Once you free your dad leave the Vault and teleport to Rivit City and talk to people there, from that point you will need to go to Project Purity and clear out the building, once you clean it out your father will tell you to do some more things to get it running, once it’s all done watch the sad scene and then you will get this achievement.
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e7...ex/UP82ItY.jpgTrouble on the Homefront- 20http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg
In this mission you must go back to Vault 101 and go inside and speak to Amata who will ask you to stop her father. You can either convince her father to back down or just kill him. Choice is yours, once you make your choice be sure you have done everything else you need in the Vault before you go back and talk to Amata as you can never return to Vault 101 after you leave.
Location to start mission- http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e77/Folvex/HOMEFRONTQUEST.jpg
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e7...ex/UP9JPjE.jpgStrictly Business- 20http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg
I recommend saving right when you get to Paradise Falls this way you can do this achievement on another save file so it doesn’t ruin any other achievement. This one has you slaving people needed for other main quest so it’s smart to save and come back to later. Basically you are given orders from the man at the front gate to capture slaves in different cities. You are given a tool to take over their minds and convince them to come with you to Paradise Falls its really easy just be prepared for the city you enslave them at to go nuts on you.
Location to start mission- http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e77/Folvex/BUISNESSQUEST.jpg
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e77/Folvex/-b87Wg.jpgRescue from Paradise- 20http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg
You must go inside Paradise Falls I recommend the full assault, bring lots of guns and ammo. Once you kill the first 3 guards and grab the keys out of the bodies you must talk to the boy hiding behind the cars. He will give you the quest to free his friends. Just follow his orders and kills every guard and free everyone from their cages and you will get this achievement.
Location to start mission- http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e77/Folvex/RESCUEQUEST.jpg
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e77/Folvex/jzZFg.jpgBig Trouble in Big Town- 20http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg
For this quest you need to go to Big Town and get orders and a map location as to where a girl named RED is being held & that places is the German Police HQ. You need to travel to the HQ which is to the right of Paradise Falls and enter the station which is full of traps and free the girl RED from her cage. Once done you can save the other captives or leave and fast travel to Big Town to end this mission quick.
Location to start mission- http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e77/Folvex/BIGTOWNQUEST.jpg
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e77/Folvex/-gHWmw.jpgPicking up the Trail-20http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg
Once in Little Lamplight convince there leader to let you in, once in keep talking to him until you convince him to open the gate to Vault 87 once in follow the path through Murder Pass and once you enter the actual Vault you will receive this achievement.
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e77/Folvex/-54y7w.jpgFinding the Garden of Eden- 20http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg
This achievement is really easy just a lot of enemy’s so come prepared when coming to the vault once your inside and you meet a guy named FAWKS free him from his prison and the rest of mission will be as sweet as pie. You just need to have retrieve the G.E.C.K.
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e7...ex/UP5PI4o.jpgBlood Ties- 20http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg
Once you get to Arefu you will get a mini scene and after you will need to investigate the houses once that is done you will need to talk to the sheriff and then go into the metro station and convince everyone to let the boy free. Once you convince everyone Vincent will give you a schematic . Do not kill any of the people in the tunnel if you want some good benefits.
Location to start mission- http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e77/Folvex/BLOODQUEST.jpg
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e7...ex/UP6pxqI.jpgTenpenny Tower- 20http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg
When you get to Tenpenny Tower you will see a Ghoul once inside after speaking through the intercom go speak to people until you are able to kills the ghouls, yet instead of killing them once in the station talk to them and help them take over Tenpenny Tower. It makes the game go easier and also avoids missing any other achievement later needed.
Location to start mission- http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e77/Folvex/TENPENNYQUEST.jpg
This is a mission that really requires nothing to be said. It’s truly a mission in the game you just have to experience for yourself. But I have included a map for where you can find this one at.
Location to start mission- http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e77/Folvex/OASISQUEST.jpg
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e77/Folvex/B3Qow.jpgThe Superhuman Gambit- 20http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg
Two wanna be super fighters are having a fight, you are asked to kill one of them to stop the city’s fighting. I would say to kill the robot man as he died for me in almost 2 minutes after quest was asked of me. But I do recommend killing ant lady for her costume.
Location to start mission- http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e77/Folvex/GAMBITQUEST.jpg
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e7...ex/UPz30-A.jpgYou Gotta Shoot 'Em in the Head- 20http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg
The quest is started in the Museum of History in the Ghoul Underworld, you must speak to Mr. Crowley and he will give you a list of people to kill. Instead of killing those people just pickpocket keys from them. You must kill Tenpenny though you can’t avoid that one so no worries there since you should be doing this one after the mission you already needed him for, the “Tenpenny Towers” quest should be done by now.
Location to start mission- http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e77/Folvex/SHOOTEMQUEST.jpg
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e7...ex/UPt0Mbw.jpgReilly's Rangers- 20http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg
The quest is started in the Museum of History in the Ghoul Underworld in medical area of the underworld there is a girl on a table that you will keep trying to wake up. Once she is awake she will ask you to save her fellow friends from a hospital. This mission can get hectic and tough so be prepared when you arrive at the hospital. There is a lot of fighting done here.
Location to start mission- http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e77/Folvex/RANGERQUEST.jpg
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e7...ex/UPoNMOA.jpgHead of State- 20http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg
A bunch of slaves that got free will need you to recover a picture of the Lincoln statue and then ask you to kill all the raiders around the monument. Once you have done both for them they will fast travel with you to the monument and you will get this achievement.
Location to start mission- http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e77/Folvex/HEADQUEST.jpg
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e7...ex/UP7W2kU.jpgStealing Independence- 20http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg
Go to Rivit City and go the museum there that has lots of old American Stuff. There is a closed door there with a guy named Abraham speak to him to get this quest. Once you have it go to the Museum of Archives and kill some fools until you get to and office room and get to open a safe with it closed inside.
Location to start mission- http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e77/Folvex/STEALINGQUEST.jpg
This mission starts in Grayditch full of mean fire ants. A boy is lost and his father’s is dead in a shack near a diner. You must research further into what he was doing and eventually kill the mother ants and return to a scientist in the tunnel station and then leave and speak to the boy to get this achievement.
Location to start mission- http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e77/Folvex/THOSEQUEST.jpg
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e7...ex/UPqUyS8.jpgAgatha's Song- 20http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg
Agatha is found near the scrap yard and she wants you to go get her violin back, this is very easy as you only need to travel up to Vault 92 which is to the left almost directly to the Republic of Dave which you should have already been to by now. It saves you time from going to Vault Tec Headquarters. Once inside the vault go to the sound area of the vault go the a sound room that you can see through glass but has a locked door needing a key, you don’t need a key all you need to do is activate the switch in that room which unlocks the door.
Location to start mission- http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e77/Folvex/AGATHAQUEST.jpg
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e7...ex/UPvtyHM.jpgThe Nuka-Cola Challenge- 20http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg
This is for collecting 30 quantum colas. Over the span of the whole game after searching in every building you should be able to find all of these, because every building has at least 1 hidden somewhere in it. Some places for quick quantum colas are Eulogy’s pad in Paradise Falls which has 5 of them in his pad, and also the Nuka Cola factory which has 3 that can be found when turning on the conveyor belt. Once you have all of them go to Sierra Petrovita who can be found in Girdershade.
Map of her location- http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e77/Folvex/NUKAQUESTQUEST.jpg
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e77/Folvex/-n7KfA.jpgThe American Dream- 20http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg
After speaking to the president and escaping Raven Rock you will need to travel to the Citadel and talk to the head of the Citadel and this achievement will unlock.
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e77/Folvex/9whhQ.jpgTake it Back!- 40http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg
This is the very last mission of the game so save before you do it because once started you can’t go back. This mission is very simple you must follow the robot and enter the facility and have you or the woman insert the virus into the system ending the game.
Killing creatures and Humans Achievements
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e7...ex/UP7l41k.jpgSlayer of Beasts- 20http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg "Killed 300 Creatures"
This one is very easy while playing through the game you will get this one very fast. Killing roaches is a quick way so don’t forget to kill those suckers they helped get me this one early on.
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e7...ex/UP1bDpg.jpgDoesn't Play Well with Others- 20http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg "Killed 300 People"
For this I recommend playing all the way to the end before finishing the last mission and then just save it and go on a human killing spree until you get the achievement then revert back to your old save.
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e7...ex/UPy79gs.jpgWeaponsmith- 30http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg "Made one of every custom weapon"
There are over 20 schematics for the weapons but you only need 1 of each weapon and build each one once to get this. You can find almost every supply needed for building these weapons in Minefield. Locations are below.
1. Rock-it Launcher- In Vault 101 when you come back later in the game to do a mission called “Trouble on the Homefront” it will be located behind your mother’s favorite Bible verse.
map picture- http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e77/Folvex/ROCKITSCHEMATIC.jpg
Items needed: Vacuum Cleaner, Leaf Blower, Fire hose Nozzle, Conductor
2. Railway Rifle- Located in Rivet City after doing the quest called “Stealing Independence” it is given to you as a gift, and if it’s not then just reload a save before you talk to him after beating the mission and try to get it again.
map picture- http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e77/Folvex/RAILWAYSCHEMATIC.jpg
Items needed: Crutch, Steam Gauge Assembly, Fission Battery, Pressure Cooker
3. Bottle-cap Mine- Given to you for completing “Wasteland survival Guide” by Moria Brown. She is found in Megaton in Craterside supplies.
map picture- http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e77/Folvex/BOTTLESCHEMATIC.jpg
Items needed: Lunch Box, Cherry Bomb, Sensor Module, Caps
4. Deathclaw Gauntlet- Found in [Scott Key Trail and Campground] in a trailer looking vehicle near the picnic tables.
map picture- http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e77/Folvex/DEATHCLAWSCHEMATIC.jpg
Items needed: Wonder glue, Leather Belt, Medical Brace, Deathclaw Hand
5. Nuka Grenade- After completing the “Nuka-Cola challenge” the girl will give you this schematic as a reward.
map picture- http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e77/Folvex/NUKAGRENADEQUEST.jpg
Items needed: Nuka Cola Quantum, Tin Can, Abraxo Cleaner, Turpentine
6. Dart Gun- You can buy this in Tenpenny Towers from a seller with the name of “Lydia”
map picture- http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e77/Folvex/dartgunSCHEMATIC.jpg
Items needed: Toy Car, Rad scorpion Poison Gland, Paint Gun, Surgical Tubing
7. Shishkabob- This is found in the Trainyard that is part of the required quest “Blood Ties” after completing speak to a guy named Vincent in the tunnels and he will give you the schematic as a reward.
map picture- http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e77/Folvex/SHISKASCHEMATIC.jpg
Items needed: Motorcycle Gas Tank, Pilot Light, Lawnmower Blade, Motorcycle Handbrake
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e7...ex/UPyx8L4.jpgThe Bigger They Are…- 20http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg "Kill all the Super Mutant Behemoths"
1. GNR building story related during the mission “following in his Footsteps.
map picture- http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e77/Folvex/GNRBEHEMOTH.jpg
2. This one is easily found in the basement of the Capital Building in a Dome room with rebels and robots going all out on it.
map picture- http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e77/Folvex/capitalbehemoth.jpg
3. This one is found outside of Takoma Industrial and can be easily seen and killed by pressing the switch on the top of a truck that activates bomb coming down on him from afar.
map picture- http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e77/Folvex/TAKOMABEHEMOTH.jpg
4. Head to Evergreen Mills and outside in the huge area is a cage with this one locked inside. I recommend killing it while it’s in the cage or shoot the generator next to it to let it out and fight it face to face.
map picture- http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e77/Folvex/EVERGREENHILSSBEHEMOTH.jpg
5. This one can be found outside of Jury Metro, to activate him walk around till you see train tracks and a turned over dumpster with a teddy bear inside a locked cage, open the cage and grab the bear and turn around to watch it charging at you.
map picture- http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e77/Folvex/METROBEHEMOTH.jpg
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e7...ex/UPve8W8.jpgProtector- 10http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg "Reached Level 8 with Good Karma"
Reach level 7 with good karma which you should have and save the game, now just do either the method of sandman or regular playing to get to level 8 and you will get this achievement.
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e77/Folvex/UPoCfw.jpgMercenary- 10http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg "Reached Level 8 with Neutral Karma"
Reach level 7 with good karma which you should have and save the game, now go kill people until you have neutral karma then just do either the method of sandman or regular playing to get to level 8 and you will get this achievement.
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e7...ex/UPlVOAk.jpgReaver- 10http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg "Reached Level 8 with Bad Karma"
Reach level 7 with good karma which you should have and save the game, now go kill people until you have evil karma then just do either the method of sandman or regular playing to get to level 8 and you will get this achievement.
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e7...ex/UPxdEyM.jpgAmbassador of Peace- 20http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg "Reached Level 14 with Good Karma"
Reach level 13 with good karma which you should have and save the game, now just do either the method of sandman or regular playing to get to level 14 and you will get this achievement.
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e7...ex/UPgfAEk.jpgPinnacle of Survival- 20http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg "Reached Level 14 with Neutral Karma"
Reach level 13 with good karma which you should have and save the game, now go kill people until you have neutral karma then just do either the method of sandman or regular playing to get to level 14 and you will get this achievement.
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e77/Folvex/UPn-No.jpgHarbinger of War- 20http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg "Reached Level 14 with Bad Karma"
Reach level 13 with good karma which you should have and save the game, now go kill people until you have evil karma then just do either the method of sandman or regular playing to get to level 14 and you will get this achievement.
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e77/Folvex/UPc4gU.jpgLast, Best Hope of Humanity- 30http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg"Reached Level 20 with Good Karma"
Reach level 19 with good karma which you should have and save the game, now just do either the method of sandman or regular playing to get to level 20 and you will get this achievement.
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e7...ex/UP58GpY.jpgParadigm of Humanity- 30http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg "Reached Level 20 with Neutral Karma"
Reach level 19 with good karma which you should have and save the game, now go kill people until you have neutral karma then just do either the method of sandman or regular playing to get to level 20 and you will get this achievement.
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e7...ex/UP2967A.jpgScourge of Humanity- 30http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg "Reached Level 20 with Bad Karma"
Reach level 19 with good karma which you should have and save the game, now go kill people until you have evil karma then just do either the method of sandman or regular playing to get to level 20 and you will get this achievement.
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e7...ex/UP1RCC0.jpghttp://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e7...ex/UP9wAZg.jpgYes I play with dolls/Vault-Tec C.E.O.- 10http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg / 30http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg
"Collected 10 Vault-Tec/ Collected 20 Vault-Tec Bobble-heads"
1. Medicine- This can be found when you turn 16 in Vault 101. After the conversation with your dad it is on his desk. You can also go back and grab this in a later mission called “Trouble on the Homefront” later on in the game.
map picture- http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e77/Folvex/101BOBBLHEAD.jpg
2. Strength- This can be found in Megaton in sheriff Lucas Simms house, it’s in his office hidden away, check his house carefully for a door to open his office, it’s in there.
map picture- http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e77/Folvex/megatonBOBBLHEAD.jpg
3. Intelligence- This is found in Rivet City in the Science Lab when you are doing the mission “Scientific Pursuits” it is found on the desk in the middle of the room.
map picture- http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e77/Folvex/RAVENCITYBOBBLEHEAD.jpg
4. Speech- This is found in Paradise Falls in Eulogy’s pad, on the table, can be found when saving the slaves from Paradise Falls.
map picture- http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e77/Folvex/PARADISEFALLSBOBBLEHEAD.jpg
5. Repair- The one can be found Evan Kings house, on his table when do the mission in Arefu called “Blood Ties” you must pick his door to get inside.
map picture- http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e77/Folvex/EVANKINGBOBBLEHEAD.jpg
6. Energy Weapons- This is found in Raven Rock when doing the mission the mission where you get locked up and are talking to Colonel Autumn. The bobblehead after you are free can be found on Raven Rock Level 2 in his office on the table. This one is easily missed and can only be done once so make sure you grab it.
map picture- http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e77/Folvex/RAVENROCKBOBBLEHEAD.jpg
7. Perception- This one is found in the Republic of Dave in the Museum of Dave found there, on a book shelf. This can be found when doing the mission called “You gotta shoot them in the head”
map picture- http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e77/Folvex/DAVEBOBBLHEAD.jpg
8.Barter- This one is found in Evergreen Mills in the tunnel you will run around till you see what looks like an armory and once in that area look for a work bench and behind the work bench is where it can be found. The area is called Bazaar and the guy [who is a friendly selling weapons is named Jack]
map picture- http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e77/Folvex/EVERGREENHILSSBOBBLEHEAD.jpg
9. Melee Weapons- This is found deep within Dunwich Building, there are a lot of ghouls and this bobble head is found really deep in the confounds of the building so you have to go until you go to the basement area called Virulent Under Chambers, and it will be in the maintenance room. FYI- this is easier done after you do the Tenpenny mission and help the Ghouls as they won’t ever attack you.
map picture- http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e77/Folvex/DUNWICHBOBBLHEAD.jpg
10. Sneak- This if found in the Yao Guai Tunnels, once inside just look around until you get inside the area called Yao Guai Den, keep going until you pass a really messed up fence and in that area looks towards the eastern area of the room.
map picture- http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e77/Folvex/YAOGUAIBOBBLEHEAD.jpg
11. Small Guns- This one is found in the National Guard Depot, in the Armory room which is not to be mistaken with the first room you walk in that has guns and a shooting range. You must go through that area until you get to what looks like the highest spot possible looking down into floors already previously passed. There will be a cluster of stuff in the middle of the room and a switch to open the door to the true Armory in the room. [beware of the hundreds of robots here, it can get annoying]
map picture- http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e77/Folvex/NATIONALBOBBLHEAD.jpg
12. Lockpick- The legendary Bethesda Ruins, home to the makers of this amazing game. Back to the point. This bobblehead can be found on the second floor of the East Offices which to get to you must go in the original building to the top and cross a walkway to the other building and once inside and can be found on a shelf in the storage area.
map picture- http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e77/Folvex/BETHESDABOBBLEHEAD.jpg
13. Charisma- This one can be found in Vault 108 in the Cloning Lab, with a bunch of people named Gary trying to kill you. It’s on a table in the middle of the huge room with a bunch of medical beds.
map picture- http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e77/Folvex/108BOBBLHEAD.jpg
14. Science- This can be found in Vault 106, once inside go to living quarters and head to the medical area, and on the walls on the shelves it can be found bobbing its head with joy.
map picture- http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e77/Folvex/106BOBBLHEAD.jpg
15. Agility- Found Greener Pastures Disposal Site in the office building in the middle of the whole area, it’s the only building so it should be easy to spot, just walk inside and it’s on the table.
map picture- http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e77/Folvex/GREENBOBBLHEAD.jpg
16. Explosives- This is actually not in the WKML Broadcast Station but next to, behind the station is a Cliffside with a little sewer pipe behind it under the rocky area of the back of the station. It’s a small hole called a cistern so keep a look out for it.
map picture- http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e77/Folvex/WKMLBOBBLHEAD.jpg
17. Endurance- This is found in Deathclaw Sanctuary in the very first room you walk in, it will be on the left in the center room next to the rock.
map picture- http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e77/Folvex/DEATHCLAWBOBBLHEAD.jpg
18. Big Guns- This is found in Fort Constantine in the CO quarters inside a safe that is open already. The building is located to the left of the very entrance of the place in a wooden building.
map picture- http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e77/Folvex/CONSTANTINEBOBBLE.jpg
19. Luck- This can be found in Arlington House in the only house found in Arlington North Cemetery which can be located by going to the flood metro station found south of Super Duper Mart.
map picture- http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e77/Folvex/ARLINGTONBOBBLHEAD.jpg
20. Unarmed- This is found in the fabled Rockopolis which honestly took 4 hours of searching to find. It easy best explained by following the pictures and map location so I will leave it to those.
map picture- http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/fa...opolis_loc.jpg
Other [speech/lock/location/hacked] Achievements
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e7...ex/UPtHCKA.jpgPsychotic Prankster- 10http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg "Placed a Grenade or Mine while Pickpocketing"
Go into someone’s house or behind them in sneak mode [by crouching behind them] and pick pocket them and while in the mode give one of your mines or grenades to them and exit the area and watch them blow to bits.
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e77/Folvex/UPiGYY.jpgKeys are for Cowards- 20http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg "Picked 50 locks"
This will come to you very fast if you have leveled up your lock pick skill and pick everything, plus if you pick the keys to safes first then you can still go and do the terminal after and get 2 in one go so keep that in mind. Always remember that force unlock is your best friend along with save when you are out of bobbing pins.
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e7...ex/UP0kEn8.jpgData Miner- 20http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg "Hacked 50 Terminals"
Like the previous achievement always do terminals after you pick the safe or door you need unlocked so you can get both towards both achievements. This achievement is easy to get as there are at least 300 terminals in the game. Just do every one of them you see and you will get this over time.
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e7...ex/UPzE6uw.jpgSilver-Tongued Devil- 20http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg "Won 50 Speech Challenges"
This one can be annoying personally and I recommend upgrading your speech as I was lucky and with the very last 2 speech challenges of the game I got this. But this can be done easily by doing the trick in Big Town in the tricks and glitches thread, where you can keep winning speech challenges. Or you can do it normally and by doing every quest will obtain this very easily.
The thread can be found here.
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e7...ex/UPlmARU.jpgOne-Man Scouting Party- 20http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg "Discovered 100 locations"
Over the span of the entire game you will nearly meet this going to every locations for weapons and bobbleheads so don’t worry about it much. But if you want to get this the fast way you can get to level 20 and choose the map perk to see every location and go around to all of them till you get the achievement then you can revert back to your old save and get a perk that is more worthwhile.
Other Maps and Guides of useful locations and a full map with with every bobblehead, behemoth, and weapon schematic circled.
Bobblehead Full Map: http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e77/Folvex/bobbleheadfull.jpg
Weapon Schematic Full Map: http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e77/Folvex/schematicfull.jpg
Behemoth Full Map: http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e77/Folvex/behemothfullmap.jpg
Quest Locations Full Map: http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e77/Folvex/sidequestsmapfull.jpg
Video on how to find Rockopolis
A detailed guide for the quests in the game.
As detailed guide with all of the locations of Nuka Cola Quantum's.
A guide with even more schematics for the people who missed the ones in this guide.
Interactive Map featuring all locations being updated daily:
But i do give him thumbs up for adding the maps.
This is perhaps the best guide out of the four. Though, my only complaint is the size of the letters...
sorry im trying to fix that while adding some more stuff in =]
And to this guide, nice job, and the maps are nice to!
This is probably the best guide out of the 4. It might still be better if they are combined though
best of all of em
keep it up
1000/1000 in this game ;)
Marked maps are a huge plus.
You dont need sneak and you dont need explosives set to 30 imo. The mentats gives you enough of a boost to deal with the bomb in Megaton.
Amazing guide... Can you please put all Bobbleheads on one map? It will be helpful... Thanks...
I'm all for putting guides together don't get me wrong, it's just that people are like well mine part is better and with this guide I just tried to combine everything instead of everything being clustered all over the place. If you have anything from your guide that will help mine please let me know I will gladly put it in mine and give you credit.
And yes I will post a map that just has every location circle just give me about 10 minutes or so
For the weaponsmith achievement. Is there another way to get the Rock-it launcherschematic? Did the vault 101 quest already :( Got the bobblehead but didn't know about the schematic :O.
4 quick observations if I may be so bold.
1. Don't forget to put the GS you get for each achievement.
2. Your links to the other threads and the photobucket stuff are not working for me....is anyone else having that problem? Or is it just me.
3. Someone mentioned that there was a shortcut for the locksmith achievement...I"ll look for it and edit it into this reply when I find it.
EDIT: Here it is - at the Farragut West Metro Station which I believe is east of Super Duper Mart is an easy lock safe that can be unlocked and locked via a nearby terminal. This allows you to pick the safe over and over until the achievement pops.
4. This battling over whose guide is better is very distracting. Can we take that stuff to another thread or have the applicable parties pm each other. I'm trying to sort through the different replies to make sure I'm not posting something that someone else has posted and someone is always bashing someone about some other guide or why another guide or this or that....its damn distracting and a tad bit childish. If you don't like this guide...don't reply...just move on. If you want to add to it or help the author or give him kudos or corrections GREAT.
Take that other crap somewhere else. That is whats killing ALL these guide submissions.......to much stuff to sort through that is not connected to the guide itself.
|All times are GMT. The time now is 05:13 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.