XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   All-Pro Football 2k8 (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=513)
-   -   Butter Fingers (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=112102)

CLET8 12-14-2008 08:08 PM

Butter Fingers

Buckswana 06-07-2009 08:47 PM

Same thing. I got 7 using game-by-game sim, played last game, no achievement. Re-did whole season, got 8, played last game, still nothing.

Buckswana 06-07-2009 09:37 PM

Finally got it. Seems you have to get at least one yourself in game. No matter how many you get simming, it won't unlock until you get one. I played a 15 minute game, already had 8 through simming. Finally got 1, and it unlocked on the next play.

mrbonelly 08-04-2009 11:34 AM

I'm having such a hard time w/this one... Do you have to be the top player in that category at the end of the season? Who is the best to use? and how the hell do you force a fumble, my players keep diving over the QB, HB, FB all the time

nastymastadaddy 08-31-2009 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buckswana (Post 2023820)
Finally got it. Seems you have to get at least one yourself in game. No matter how many you get simming, it won't unlock until you get one. I played a 15 minute game, already had 8 through simming. Finally got 1, and it unlocked on the next play.

this is the same way i got it. dont know if you need 9 total or u have to get one in the last game for it to unlock.

Smurfquake 01-28-2010 07:25 AM

I had 8 FFs going into the final game of the season, and got a punt block with Deacon Jones to get the 9th, so I am pretty sure you haveta get one in your last game regardless. Hope that helps anyone looking to get this achievement.

temp0r 05-14-2010 01:09 PM

turn offsides off .. stop them 3 times, when they goto punt stand 5 yards in front of the QB ...

you have to KNOCK the ball out of his hands just before he kicks for it to count as a forced fumble and not a blocked punt ... get close enough and leap at him, hopefully you get to the ball before his foot

and seems all achieves you have to play the final game or at least be in game to get them

Cossack William 08-27-2010 07:39 AM

confirmed this method works! just got the achievement by blocking two punts on the final game of the season, the screen said block but it still counted them as forced fumbles, also i went into the game with 6 FF and the ach didn't unlock until my second block. hope this helps

DarkManX 09-05-2010 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buckswana (Post 2023820)

I was about to pull my hair out until I read this. Thanks Man! What a pain.