XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   My Horse & Me 2 (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1191)
-   -   x360a Review says it's unplayable? (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=118203)

Ryot Control 01-12-2009 11:35 PM

x360a Review says it's unplayable?
 
Lies! You got the full 1k in the game Jacknape!

checkahh 01-13-2009 12:14 AM

Omg -_________-

Jamie Solo 01-13-2009 12:23 AM

He only got it because the Horse said that his testosterone levels were too low and he needed to complete a manly game ;)

Reclaiming Dawn 01-13-2009 01:31 AM

do my eyes deceive me or are there NIPPLES in one of the screenshots???
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/i...ed_mham207.jpg

Webb 01-13-2009 01:35 AM

Ha ha. I must say, it's one of the funniest reviews that I've ever had the pleasure in editing.

@Fighterspledge - Hold on though, this is jackanape we're talking about ... true score whore if ever there was one. He could make Sonic (first 360 release) seem playable

@ Reclaiming - lol, sure looks that way ... that'll quadrouple the sales for sure lol

Reclaiming Dawn 01-13-2009 01:53 AM

lol most definitely.
kinda surprising at first but i guess the "developers" figured they could put in whatever they want since no one will ever be able to find it anyway

Infomouse 01-13-2009 03:18 AM

I want this game but its probly going to be sold out because its wayyyy too epic lmao

Wes Ide 01-13-2009 03:58 AM

I already checked and its not even available at GameFly yet!

duckydan 01-13-2009 04:21 AM

It won't be on gamefly... it appears to be a UK only game with no release date in the US. That said it's possible it is region free if you want to spend the $60 to import it to check but the box says PAL so probably not likely.

JC 01-13-2009 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duckydan (Post 1498219)
It won't be on gamefly... it appears to be a UK only game with no release date in the US. That said it's possible it is region free if you want to spend the $60 to import it to check but the box says PAL so probably not likely.

It is region-free so you can import it. :)

jackanape 01-13-2009 09:58 AM

You MUST all go out and buy this epic game. Words cannot dexcribe its magnificence, ha ha ha!

It is a PAL game but is region free so that the world can suffer together.

Go on - you know you want to.

P.S I never said it was unplayable just that no one would want to play it, ha ha!

Webb 01-13-2009 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jackanape (Post 1498636)
P.S I never said it was unplayable just that no one would want to play it, ha ha!

Yeah, but our grading system classifies it as unplayable lol

Minty 01-13-2009 02:14 PM

It's totally playable and totally awesome lol

agentplatypus 01-13-2009 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Minty (Post 1498951)
It's totally playable and totally awesome lol

Almost as awesome as Shamwow.

jackanape 01-13-2009 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Minty (Post 1498951)
It's totally playable and totally awesome lol

No amount of therapy can help you now, this game OWNS you.

Ha ha, I hadn't looked at the final review and seen the rating - so it is officially unplayable. The facts speak for themselves. Some people (like me) will play anything for points and some people (like Minty) are just delusional and in need of a good nap.

Minty 01-13-2009 04:13 PM

Who needs therapy?!

And you forgot the bonus point :p

jackanape 01-13-2009 04:17 PM

Ha ha ha, my bad. You could always edit it in. Maybe put +1 if you are male........or a fun loving female.

Minty 01-13-2009 04:19 PM

Don't be so sexist. We have some 'fun loving' females too :p

Morty 01-13-2009 04:22 PM

i think we should all just tell ourself its unplayable lol
but exceptions to minty in which this game has now taken over.. :(

jackanape 01-13-2009 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Minty (Post 1499206)
Don't be so sexist. We have some 'fun loving' females too :p

That's what I said. You just don't read my posts thoroughly. :p

RRIKER 01-13-2009 04:33 PM

I got in an argument with the guy at gamestop because he said I could pre-order it and when I came in, he tried to sell me the Wii version because the 360 one will not be available in the US.

That was the worst day ever.

Minty 01-13-2009 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jackanape (Post 1499225)
That's what I said. You just don't read my posts thoroughly. :p

Lololol, my bad on that one. You'd have thought I'd have noticed that too. Was too busy watching, I mean playing, with my horse...Miley :D

Asian47 01-13-2009 06:19 PM

I wish I was there, I would love to see two guys getting in an argument over a horse game.

Thank you RRIKER for just making my day.

MajinFro 01-15-2009 12:04 AM

I will be writing a counter review. I find jack's review to be complete biased. I think he was paid off by the anti-Horse community to trash the game.

jackanape 01-15-2009 09:30 AM

Ha ha ha. What you may not know is that I did another review that described it as GOTY material and gave it 90%. The truth had to be covered up though due to the FBI, global conspiracies or some such nonsense.

Da CRU Mughhh 01-15-2009 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jackanape (Post 1498636)
You MUST all go out and buy this epic game. Words cannot dexcribe its magnificence, ha ha ha!

It is a PAL game but is region free so that the world can suffer together.

Go on - you know you want to.

P.S I never said it was unplayable just that no one would want to play it, ha ha!

Hahah I wanted to play it, that is the whole reason i bought the game.. An achievement is an achievement for me. I don't care what game it comes from:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Minty (Post 1498951)
It's totally playable and totally awesome lol

Minty Get your 1k in the game already would you:p

Quote:

Originally Posted by jackanape (Post 1499161)
No amount of therapy can help you now, this game OWNS you.

Ha ha, I hadn't looked at the final review and seen the rating - so it is officially unplayable. The facts speak for themselves. Some people (like me) will play anything for points and some people (like Minty) are just delusional and in need of a good nap.

I was excited about this game Jackanape, and i as well will play just about any game for some achievement points:D I'm Kinda sad that it got such low ratings:( i really expected this game to get Game of the Year:(


Quote:

Originally Posted by MajinFro (Post 1503623)
I will be writing a counter review. I find jack's review to be complete biased. I think he was paid off by the anti-Horse community to trash the game.

Haha well Fro you have completed the game, Lets see what your review says:p Can't wait to see what everybody else down the list thinks about this awesomeness:p

MajinFro 01-18-2009 03:44 PM

http://www.majinfro.com/2009/01/my-h...ounter-to.html


The real defenitive review is up ;-).

Hayden 01-18-2009 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MajinFro (Post 1515231)
http://www.majinfro.com/2009/01/my-h...ounter-to.html


The real defenitive review is up ;-).

Lolol awesome review and great paint skillz Fro.

JC 01-18-2009 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MajinFro (Post 1515231)
http://www.majinfro.com/2009/01/my-h...ounter-to.html


The real defenitive review is up ;-).

Ha ha, nice!

I just completed the game on Easy, not looking forward to another playthrough on Professional. :(

sr8tgrgous 01-19-2009 03:44 AM

Whoever wrote the review didn't realize that there are some people out there who are or have children who would enjoy playing this game. Just because it isn't as challenging as other games doesn't make it horrible.


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:21 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.