XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sonic Unleashed (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1015)
-   -   ARRRGGGHHHH F****** Eggmanland (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=120253)

X360a Licey 01-22-2009 01:34 AM

ARRRGGGHHHH F****** Eggmanland

That level is so pants on head retarted.It's alright until you get to one part

PineappleJoe 01-22-2009 01:20 PM

And what is that part? If you just keep soldiering through there are plenty of extra lives so dying isnt too bad, just a mix of trial and error.

Leon K Fox 01-25-2009 03:45 PM

This level drove me insane XD It took for forever to do, the werehog parts were especially infuriating on that stage! (I do like the werehog though)

Professor Pie 01-25-2009 10:24 PM

Ugh, I hated this level too, so cheap in places. Especially when I did the chili dog missions for it. You'd get about 20 minutes into it and then you'd die, almost always at the same bloody Werehog part. You need to memorise the entire level to complete it without dying, which isn't fun. But anyways, if you tell me which bit you're having trouble with, I'd be more than happy to offer some advice. :)

xsasuke 16x 02-22-2009 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Professor Pie (Post 1540555)
Ugh, I hated this level too, so cheap in places. Especially when I did the chili dog missions for it. You'd get about 20 minutes into it and then you'd die, almost always at the same bloody Werehog part. You need to memorise the entire level to complete it without dying, which isn't fun. But anyways, if you tell me which bit you're having trouble with, I'd be more than happy to offer some advice. :)

im stuck with doing the hot dog mission because i keep dying at the bit were u are the werehog and have to get along the pipes thing above the lava anyone got anytips

Professor Pie 02-23-2009 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xsasuke 16x (Post 1636621)
im stuck with doing the hot dog mission because i keep dying at the bit were u are the werehog and have to get along the pipes thing above the lava anyone got anytips

Ah, I got annoyingly stuck on that part first time round. When you're walking on the pipes, I found it easier do sort of baby steps to get across, as in keep gently nudging the thumbstick forward and then stopping. If that makes any sense. Once you've cleared the first pipe there will be a little hand hold in the wall where you can jump and grab onto. Press Y and you'll fall directly onto the next pipe. Unfortunatly this is the easier of the three or so Werehog pipe walking bits so get as much practice as you can.

SEGASupersonicdude 03-28-2009 10:10 PM

Don't worry, you might get in the hang of it, maybe watch some videos on youtube of people playing to see how they do it that and keep practicing. Sorry if that wasn't much help, but I don't really know of any online strategy guides or regular guides for this game except for the ps2/wii version. :(

SonicForever56 03-31-2009 12:26 AM

This made me angry at first until I kept trying, it took lots of practice and patience. I eventually got all the hotdog missions done. For the pipes once you are in the second area, instead of taking the igh route, take the low route, that is the safer way.

Dack124 05-10-2009 01:26 AM

It is pretty annoying, but just keep trying.

Dack124 05-16-2009 12:58 AM

The best way to do this is to take it slowly. Get a good clear image of the level and then try to tackle it. If that doesn't help then try watching a couple of walkthroughs on that level to see how it is layed out and what you're supposed to do at certain areas. Well, that's how I did it anyway.

SonikkuHedgehog 11-01-2011 03:40 AM

Hopefully there wont be any hair pulling challenges on Sonic Generations..btw..I bett go pick it up right now. =D

Technobolt1231 11-05-2011 07:20 PM

I took an hour and 30 minutes on this level. NO SONIC GAME SHOULD BE LIKE THIS.

KickedSpoon 12-09-2011 12:03 AM

On the pipe portion just remember that your time limit is so high that you dont need to worry about it. Tiny tiny baby steps across the entire portion. Once I made myself slow down I died much less often in that portion(finally finished the hot dog missions)

assassinjay1229 12-28-2011 02:01 PM

Im breezing through this games achievements, but i'm intimidated by the eggman land chili dog missions D:

metalsteelix 06-26-2012 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by assassinjay1229 (Post 4791101)
Im breezing through this games achievements, but i'm intimidated by the eggman land chili dog missions D:

Yeah, I know i got more achievements left but if I got this one, i can get Hungry, Hungry Hedgehog too and if I took the time all the others too. It's just this cursed level :3

Achilles281 08-04-2012 09:26 AM

On a random lucky fluke I managed to beat the first time trial. I don't know how I made it through this nightmare without dying

UnseatingKDawg 11-01-2012 05:42 PM

What pisses me off is that I cannot pass the level in one life when selecting it normally. I passed all three Chili Dog missions, but I can't quite get a perfect run otherwise. I'm getting there though! I usually bite the dust at the coaster part or the boiler room following it.

Hyuzeni Pattasan 03-15-2013 04:24 AM

I know this level is really make us frustrated. When I first play eggmanland level, I keep dying like 10 or more times. It took me almost like 30 mins to beat this level. For hotdogs mission, I die 4 times to start the mission all over again during the first trial. So I decide practice and memorize the normal act so I can easily get use to it for beat it without dying. I finally beat it twice without dying and got a S ranked. I test my progress to do the hotdogs mission and finally complete all the 3 trial of time limit. Practice and memorize the act stage make perfect to beat it without dying.

phobzy85 01-13-2014 09:55 PM

Damn this is hard. Been practicing for 2 hours (after the hotdogs) and making it just past the laser runway then seem to die. Why is this so long and easy to die. Everywhere I look. Death smiles :)

Edit: Got it woohooo!!! That felt good :D

ROCKETxKNIGHTER 03-23-2014 11:44 AM

I have a off screen video guide for you guys
There is an alternate route with the second pipe section with the werehog thats alot faster and easier to pass.

I know alot of you guys mostly stress out the most on the pipe sections with the werehog.
During balancing look at Sonic's Spike on the top middle it helps me to keep the werehog's balance since the balancing mechanics in this game are complete shit.

Later in the video I abused a werehog glitch that allows me to clip through walls at 10:44 on the video.

You need to press X,X,Y then hold shield and move forward just when the werehog's legs come closer to sonic's body which pushes sonic forward.

Hope this helps.

Its not that hard IMO.

Now Max Payne 3's "Shadow's Rushed Me" Achivement is a pain in the ass.

Btw good luck to anyone who is thinking of doing the eggmanland hotdog challenges I think you only need to do it 3 times with no deaths.