XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   TNA Impact! (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=426)
-   -   Best of the best glitch emailed midway (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=132133)

Agent4ortySe7en 03-10-2009 08:36 PM

Best of the best glitch emailed midway

I HAVE HELPED 3 OTHER PEOPLE ON MY FRIENDS LIST GET THIS ACHIEVEMENT WITHIN THE LAST 3 WEEKS. THEN I GET IT ON THE SUBMISSION LEADERBOARD AND IT DOESN'T POP FOR ME. THEN I GOT IT ON STANDARD MATCH WITH A RECORD OF 139-0 AND STILL NO ACHIEVEMENT. I THEN EMAILED MIDWAY BECAUSE YOU CAN'T GET TO THEM ON THE PHONE AND THIS IS WHAT THEY SAID.Response:
Thank you for contacting Midway Tech/Customer Support. Please see below for details about your inquiry to Midway.

Hello Chris,

It looks like you have hit upon a glitch. Unfortunately there's nothing we can do to make the achievement pop. Many others have managed to gain these points however we have been unable to track down why some people have been unable to despite fulfilling the criteria.

We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience and hope it will not detract further from your enjoyment of TNA Impact!
<BR>
Regards,
Midway Tech/Customer Support

THAT IS SO LAME. SO IM JUST STUCK WITH 900/1000 FOR THIS GAME.DID ANYONE ELSE HAVE THIS PROBLEM.

Septic 04-20-2009 09:17 AM

I got this problem.I'm glad that now I know I wont get the achievement, rather than sitting here wasting time trying to figure out how to unlock it.

jds515 04-26-2009 01:34 AM

I hate this game.... so much.

MissGIRLKombat 06-11-2011 06:27 AM

The same thing happened to me along time ago..Even though I was on all leaderboards BUT the sliver bar in the bottom still has me as Jobber with 0 Wins and 0 loses. I even posted a thread on this a while back but it seems only a few ppl had this problem.:confused:

DarkMegaGokuSS3 07-13-2011 09:47 PM

This game has some hard shitty achievements

MDz Klutch 07-25-2011 05:50 PM

id say sept for the online achievement the score is quite good on this game..

MissGIRLKombat 09-04-2011 06:33 AM

To hell with this shitty game i cant believe this achievement didnt unlock for me!

Spencer Estate 10-10-2012 07:09 AM

So unlocking the leaderboard achievement is glitched for everybody now?

I won't put this game in if it is.

Can someone confirm getting this achievement in the past month?

Rocket 02-10-2013 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spencer Estate (Post 5318640)
So unlocking the leaderboard achievement is glitched for everybody now?

I won't put this game in if it is.

Can someone confirm getting this achievement in the past month?

Little late on this post, but I got the achievement last night with 87 wins in FCA. You have to check the leaderboard, and hit X a few times to cycle through "Own, Friends, Leaders" stats. Your own stats will update, and achievement will unlock when you get to or above 87 wins in FCA

Beast And The Harlot 04-29-2013 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rocket (Post 5569741)
Little late on this post, but I got the achievement last night with 87 wins in FCA. You have to check the leaderboard, and hit X a few times to cycle through "Own, Friends, Leaders" stats. Your own stats will update, and achievement will unlock when you get to or above 87 wins in FCA

Ahh that's awesome, it's what I'm doing. FCA, I'll remember that.