XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   X-Men: The Official Game (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=233)
-   -   I give up... (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=136295)

rmb237 03-28-2009 02:00 AM

I give up...
 
I fucking hate this game. I have never played such an incomplete, badly executed pile of drivel in my entire life. I was going to persevere (cos I'm a whore like that) but the games general shitness makes me so frustrated that id dont think i can.the checkpoints are unfair, the missions are unfair and the gameplay is unfair. If anyone is planning on getting this for the points, don't bother, seriously, its utter balls. rant over :mad:

matt shaw man 04-13-2009 09:51 AM

i agreed. i played it up to the second ice man level and thought "this isnt worth my fucking time". so i took it back to the store and got a refund. :woop:

Bruk 04-16-2009 12:41 AM

This game is crappy and hard (for me, anyway). But, I like having games like these at 1000 cause it shows how patient and good I am with games that are really bad and unfair. =)

DJ2e 04-16-2009 03:16 AM

i guarantee everyone complaining about the difficulty and how cheap it is are trying to play the game on superhero to start. this game is simple as hell you just have to do two playthroughs through most of the game to get your characters leveled up. honestly its not that hard.

i am on the silver samurai level and i am now playing on the hardest difficulty for the rest of the game because my characters are leveled pretty high now.

Easy 1000 I would say that can be done in about 6-8 hours.

Dack124 05-10-2009 02:58 AM

It is really annoying, true...

A Pure Legend 05-19-2009 06:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rmb237 (Post 1756234)
I fucking hate this game. I have never played such an incomplete, badly executed pile of drivel in my entire life. I was going to persevere (cos I'm a whore like that) but the games general shitness makes me so frustrated that id dont think i can.the checkpoints are unfair, the missions are unfair and the gameplay is unfair. If anyone is planning on getting this for the points, don't bother, seriously, its utter balls. rant over :mad:

Yes i agree aswell its a piece of shit game and a waste of time

nastymastadaddy 08-27-2009 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A Pure Legend (Post 1954606)
Yes i agree aswell its a piece of shit game and a waste of time

i second that. so f'n frustrating do not get this game.

mr gamerscore 10-21-2009 10:46 AM

im sorry but you guy's are wrong its a very easy game with almost no hard parts. if you mean it was hard as in it took alot of time then yes it did take some time. 10-12 hours.

i noticed i got the achievement for beating the 3rd act after beating the 2nd act and vice versa. anyone else?

Ugotes 10-26-2009 06:53 AM

When I bought this game I expected it to be crap so my expectations were low to begin with. I consider this a game that would have been somewhat acceptable if it came out during the early original XBOX age (2002). The only reason I got the game was to finally see why Nightcrawler wasn't in the X-MEN Last Stand movie.

As for the gameplay its really not that hard except for the battle between Wolverine and Sabertooth. That took me like seven tries before I figured out how to finish Sabertooth off at the very end.

My suggestion to all is to play the entire game on the Hero level this way you get accustomed to the controls for each character and the game won't get totally frustrating. You can then go back and replay the levels that need to be completed on Superhero mode with you characters already leveled up.

I actually started a new session file playing every mission only on Superhero mode and was able to complete the game. I never would have been able to do this if I hadn't gotten accustomed to the controls. :)

TimespliTT 07-21-2010 03:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr gamerscore (Post 2460712)
im sorry but you guy's are wrong its a very easy game with almost no hard parts. if you mean it was hard as in it took alot of time then yes it did take some time. 10-12 hours.

i noticed i got the achievement for beating the 3rd act after beating the 2nd act and vice versa. anyone else?

those fucking floating balls are hitting me when im a football field away. on icemans last level. i completed it but only after breaking two controllers (health and healing "full")

Entity 09-09-2010 08:02 AM

Do not blame the game for your own failures... I beat the game on my first try, and I can tell you it was not that bad or hard. You just have to take it slow and then you can win easy.

Corrupt. 11-23-2010 05:35 AM

It is a bit of a bitch, but its not that bad...

Hughes83 02-13-2014 05:08 PM

This garbage is just horrible. Very frustrating.


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:42 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.