XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   Turning Point: Fall of Liberty (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=453)
-   -   FR/DE Achievement Trading Thread (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=136853)

CovertDog 03-30-2009 02:14 PM

FR/DE Achievement Trading Thread

Post here for Achievement Trading for the FR/DE version of Turning Point.

As some people may know there is two versions of this game, English and French/German. You can get to sets of 1000 for it. FR/DE is getting over looked in the English version achievement trading thread, so I have started this one.

I just need the 8 Player achievements and team ones.

phoenixrap 04-15-2009 09:45 AM

I also have the DE/ FR version. Looking for online matches too. If you need an online boosting partner add me: phoenixrap

GoetheKatzchen 04-15-2009 09:54 PM

Are the FR/DL versions compatible with the US multiplayer?

Womi 04-16-2009 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoetheKatzchen (Post 1830218)
Are the FR/DL versions compatible with the US multiplayer?

They are not compatible but the [FR/DE] version works on US consoles, too.

Hellmasker 04-17-2009 06:55 PM

Boosting list for 8 player cheeves in FR/DE

Ok i need those cheeves and there has to be somebody else who also need them. So im starting a list, sign up and iŽll arrange everything. :)

1. Good Old Nick
2. Achievepoints

Da CRU Mughhh 04-22-2009 06:50 PM

I just got my copy in the mail today. looking to do the 8player ones. I mostly buy a second copy when my second xbox ships out if we are close to having 8 people!

stophj 04-24-2009 08:40 PM

I can't believe I am going to waste my first forum post on this but... here it goes... I just ordered the game and should have it by next weekend... YAY!!! count me in for some awesome multiplayer!

Ohh and Thank you CRU!

Da CRU Mughhh 04-24-2009 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stophj (Post 1864966)
I can't believe I am going to waste my first forum post on this but... here it goes... I just ordered the game and should have it by next weekend... YAY!!! count me in for some awesome multiplayer!

Ohh and Thank you CRU!

LOL your welcome, and to think it took me a month to find the FR/DE copy. At least i still had the guy i bought it off of ebay from stored and he's a power seller so it works out well!! He should still have like 8 or 9 copys left! Stoph go buy one for each one of your xbox's so we can get the 8player achievements!;) You know you want to muwahaha. Ill get another copy when my jap xbox ships. if we dont' have 8people by then

Oh and congrats on your first post, well worth it:p

Da CRU Mughhh 05-06-2009 01:49 PM

I found 2 more people for this game

GT:
Pigimus Prime

and

Phoenixrap

CovertDog 05-06-2009 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Da CRU Mughhh (Post 1909938)
I found 2 more people for this game

GT:
Pigimus Prime

and

Phoenixrap

You know I'm down for this. Don manolito told me he would help. This was awhile ago, but I'm sure he will if needed.

Da CRU Mughhh 05-07-2009 05:12 PM

Okay so we have

1. Good Old Nick (gamer card is blocked so not sure if he still needs them)
2. tjayars (ordered his copy waiting for it to come)
3. Covert Dog
4. CRU x360a
5. Pigimus Prime
6. Stoph
7. Phoenixrap
Don manolito

I guess we have 8 now, as soon as TJ gets his copy we can set something up

phoenixrap 05-07-2009 11:07 PM

Ok, i have a lot more people to boost with.
I got them all in my list so lets boost the 8 players achievements.

tjayars 05-11-2009 03:14 PM

Sorry for the delay. The seller would not respond confirming it was the correct version. I do have it ordered though.

Hellmasker 05-12-2009 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Da CRU Mughhh (Post 1914105)
Okay so we have

1. Good Old Nick (gamer card is blocked so not sure if he still needs them)
2. tjayars (ordered his copy waiting for it to come)
3. Covert Dog
4. CRU x360a
5. Pigimus Prime
6. Stoph
7. Phoenixrap
8. Don manolito
9. Achievepoints

I guess we have 8 now, as soon as TJ gets his copy we can set something up

Ive added my other profile Achievepoints for the boosting as I have 2 xboxes. :)

Ok and this is how i think it should go down. We are all boosting for the 8 player cheeves, all the other cheeves you can take 1 on 1 so no requests of doing other cheeves while going for the 8 player ones please. I also think we should go in alphabetical order and the one thats turn is up is hosting:

1. Covert Dog
2. CRU x360a
3. Don manolito
4. Good Old Nick
5. Pigimus Prime
6. Phoenixrap
7. Stoph
8. tjayars
9. Achievepoints (dont need any cheeves)

Mightymango 05-12-2009 08:16 PM

Tjayar's told me about it so I ordered one up as well, count me in if possible.

Da CRU Mughhh 05-12-2009 09:44 PM

Okay TJ let me know when you get yours in the mail. And Mango i guess you can let TJ know then he can tell me or i guess it doesn't matter you can tell me as well!! So we can get this ball moving :)

Okay so it looks like it will be

1. Covert Dog
2. CRU x360a
3. Mighty Mango
4. Good Old Nick
5. Pigimus Prime
6. Phoenixrap
7. Stoph
8. tjayars
9. Smrnov

EXTRA
9. Achievepoints (dont need any cheeves)
10. Don manolito

CovertDog 05-12-2009 10:45 PM

I can only guarantee to be available from Friday night to Sunday night. My weeks are to unpredictable. Other then that, let me know.

Mightymango 05-13-2009 01:57 AM

Tjay or I will keep you posted Cru.

SG1 Warrior 05-15-2009 10:12 PM

hi guys hope people are still boostig this game, im looking to rack up the rest of my kills, so if interested let me know asap and also send me a message thx

phoenixrap 05-18-2009 11:18 AM

Hi guys. When do we want to boost the 8- players achievements?

Da CRU Mughhh 05-18-2009 01:53 PM

Well i dont' think Stoph has got his copy yet and that pretty much means Mango hasn't got his copy in the mail yet either!! But when i hear back from Stoph, TJ, and Mango Ill get a weekend set up and ill send you all a message:)

Mightymango 05-20-2009 02:48 PM

Yeah, mine hasn't arrrived yet. Given my past experiences with EU shipping, it will probably be early next week.

There is a couple weekends in June that I will not be able to play as I will be in Florida.

Da CRU Mughhh 05-20-2009 03:16 PM

This is just nuts you guys haven't got your copy yet! Mine only took 7days to get here!! wow! yea ill be out of town June 5-7. so that is a no go for me!

But weekends would be the best for me, any time after 8pm really!

Well look on the bright side at least you guys bought the game! And now Covert and can get his achievements in here, he's been trying so hard to get:p

tjayars 05-20-2009 10:37 PM

Mine arrived today! Sorry I forgot to check the thread. Smrnov ordered a copy about the same time as Mango so please add his name to the list. With a couple extra people it's easier to be more flexible for everyone.

Mightymango 05-21-2009 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tjayars (Post 1959818)
Mine arrived today! Sorry I forgot to check the thread. Smrnov ordered a copy about the same time as Mango so please add his name to the list. With a couple extra people it's easier to be more flexible for everyone.

Awesome then mine should be in this week, that is good news.

Da CRU Mughhh 05-21-2009 03:43 PM

Well Smrnov is in the Dog house cause he didnt' tell me he was getting it. And TJ your in the dog house for telling me late:p

lol Well it looks like we have around 9 people assuming everybody shows up! Not sure if Stoph got his yet, he should have cuase he ordered his before you TJ. I'll ask him today! 9 people isn't a problem I know everybody that is boosting this but 2 people! so hopfully They wont' quit out before everybody gets their achievement!

And to Think we couldn't find 8 people to boost this now we have 9 plus 2 extra's:D

SG1 Warrior 05-21-2009 06:15 PM

hey people looking to boost the rest ok the kills, i will also help u wateva the achiv u need send me a message or fr cheers GT= SG1 Warrior

CovertDog 05-21-2009 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Da CRU Mughhh (Post 1958555)
And now Covert and can get his achievements in here, he's been trying so hard to get:p

I was starting to wonder if anyone else even owned this game. Then I help you get it and everyone owns one. You trend setter you.:p

Just let me know when.

Da CRU Mughhh 05-22-2009 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CovertDog (Post 1962509)
I was starting to wonder if anyone else even owned this game. Then I help you get it and everyone owns one. You trend setter you.:p

Just let me know when.

Well once i found a guy on ebay that sold the right one i kinda got a few messages (stoph, TJ;) about the game! So i told them what guy sold it to me cause it said he had 10+ copys! so i kinda messaged a few others and well What can i say i can be persuasive:p

tjayars 05-22-2009 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Da CRU Mughhh (Post 1961870)
Well Smrnov is in the Dog house cause he didnt' tell me he was getting it. And TJ your in the dog house for telling me late:p

lol Well it looks like we have around 9 people assuming everybody shows up! Not sure if Stoph got his yet, he should have cuase he ordered his before you TJ. I'll ask him today! 9 people isn't a problem I know everybody that is boosting this but 2 people! so hopfully They wont' quit out before everybody gets their achievement!

And to Think we couldn't find 8 people to boost this now we have 9 plus 2 extra's:D

Yeah I appologize. Smrnov didnt know about the thread so it's not his fault. I do know of another person with the game in the case that someone leaves us hanging.