XboxAchievements.com

XboxAchievements.com (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=657)
-   -   Blueskins and Snitch list (http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=139901)

ImmortalFURY 17 04-12-2009 09:06 PM

Blueskins and Snitch list
 
I apologize if this has been posted already but I didn't see it.

I originally beat this game years ago on Xbox and did all sidequests... That being said I know how to do the snitch list and blueskin but the damn thing won't activate.

I will illustrate and hopefully someone can offer some advice.

I went into the upper mines... I met the first blueskin... killed him then got Jagger's package, gave it to Jagger and went back to the upper mines... no blueskins appeared.

I played a second playthrough... delivered the first 1/2 of the snitch list. Met the first blueskin in the uppermines... left him alive and got Jaggers package, returned to the upper mines... the other two did not appear.

A third playthrough delivered the first half of the snitch list, killed the blueskin in the upper mines, got Jaggers package, got the bomb, returned to the upper mines... no blueskins!

Am I doing something wrong or is this just an impossible quest. It is insanely frustrating that the two blueskins will not appear. It is all I need to do to get the blueskin, snitch list, (bell boy), all cigarette packs and I am 100% done Butcher Bay.

iBLeSs3d 04-12-2009 11:12 PM

I'm having the same problem, it's so frustrating.

Obsulete 04-13-2009 03:44 PM

Did you remember to talk to the first blueskin before you killed him or just left him alone then came back up?

I havn't tested it yet but I am thinking that might be the problem because every time I have played butcher bay I would always kill him my first time though and never talked to him (the guys would never spawn if I did that), my theory was originally that you had to leave him alone and then come back up to get his friends to spawn and every time I did that I always talked to him.

I'll test it out later today to see if that is the problem.

ZYM 04-22-2009 04:03 PM

Just another tip: after killing the guard talking to the first blue skin, kill him, killing the "sharpshooter" getting the key keep going thru the next door and you come to a balcony overlooking a gaurd harrassing a worker drilling(also the area where you find the glasses sitting on a crate in the corner) kill the harrassing gaurd then talk to the worker he will tell you that a couple of blue skins are looking for you that may trigger it for you . . . also getting the package and all for Jagger

Sunset Glimmer 04-26-2009 09:48 AM

Guys, since you know how to solve the sidequests, could you please help me by telling how to do the four sidequests in the main yard of the second prison?


Mainly:
  • Jamal-Udeen / Blueskins
  • Cuellas / Snitch List
  • Two-Tongue / Moths
  • Xxx (forgot his name) / Valance's still alive
My problem is how to get the quest rewards. I know what to get and how to get it. All I need is to talk to the guys to give the items requested.
I manage to get to the guy you need to bring the glasses to, but how do I get to the mainyard?

Thank in advance!

Ink129 04-26-2009 01:22 PM

Well, if you gave the glasses to the guy who lost them, you should easily be able to get back to the courtyard by going through the door leading there in the same room. And you did do the whole Jagger Valance thing while down there, right (recover his package)?
If you somehow got back to the guy with the glasses without doing this, then this might be the problem. :)

Sunset Glimmer 04-27-2009 05:57 AM

I have tries that numerous times. But as soon as I go through the doors leading to the courtyard (recreation area), the turrets on the wall kill me. I thought there might be a trick or something.

And to answer your question: Yes I did the whole 'go-into-the-smokey-cave-get-the-package-and-give-Vallance-this-parcel-thing'.

I can honestly say that the game has me stumped...

NoControlBaller 04-27-2009 01:51 PM

Make sure you do not have any weapons out when you go back into the rec area, or you will get killed by the turrets right away.

FireFlow PL 04-27-2009 04:54 PM

The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay Hint: Where's The Snitch List?
There are two parts to the snitch list. One is hidden in the work pass room where there are the two guards and the mechanic. Search for a loose panel behind the crates. After you give the package to Jagger Valance and you get the mission to get the bomb, head back to the second floor (like you're heading back to the upper mines). On you're way back you're going to see 2 miners standing around. Take them out. One of them has the snitch list plus a little axe-like club I think you'll really like.


The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay Hint: The Missing Blueskin
If you already talked to the guy about killing all the Blueskins, forget it, it's too late you won't be able to complete this mission. This mission actually starts before you talk to him. After you kill Rust back in the single security level, on your way back to the courtyard, there is a Blueskin standing there. If you talk to him, he'll congratulate you on killing rust. When a guard isn't nearby, kill him.
The blue skin located in the Single Max section is not on the blueskin kill list, he dies in the cell block riot. The last blueskin needed to complete the mission is located in the upper mines. He gives you information about a keycard carrying guard you need to kill, but you do not need him to say it to do it. So you can just kill him right away or listen to his rambling. He attacks you after you kill the guard in the other room anyway.

NoControlBaller 04-27-2009 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FireFlow PL (Post 1873982)
The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay Hint: The Missing Blueskin
If you already talked to the guy about killing all the Blueskins, forget it, it's too late you won't be able to complete this mission. This mission actually starts before you talk to him. After you kill Rust back in the single security level, on your way back to the courtyard, there is a Blueskin standing there. If you talk to him, he'll congratulate you on killing rust. When a guard isn't nearby, kill him.
The blue skin located in the Single Max section is not on the blueskin kill list, he dies in the cell block riot. The last blueskin needed to complete the mission is located in the upper mines. He gives you information about a keycard carrying guard you need to kill, but you do not need him to say it to do it. So you can just kill him right away or listen to his rambling. He attacks you after you kill the guard in the other room anyway.

I do not think that is accurate. I did not kill him after Rust. SPOILERS - I killed the one in tower 17, the one in the mines, then the 2 that come after you on your way back from the mines. I got the achievement for completing all side quests
.

SunTzuNinja 04-27-2009 07:51 PM

the one in tower 17 you killed in the fights right?

NoControlBaller 04-27-2009 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SunTzuNinja (Post 1874696)
the one in tower 17 you killed in the fights right?

Yea, Tower 17 ring fights. I am Spiky_Jaguar from gfaqs fyi...

SunTzuNinja 04-27-2009 09:05 PM

yeah no idea how to unlock, after i finish through hard on the first go round maybe i'll throw it on normal and power through it to the blueskins

Ink129 04-27-2009 09:57 PM

If anyone has any problem with the blueskins just do the following:

Load the checkpoint named Upper Mines

Find the blueskin who is being interrogated by a guard. Kill the guard, talk with the blueskin, get the keycard for the door behind him and use this door to get to the cargo transports that move up and down.

Take the cargo transport down and DO NOT use the big elevator/cargo lift to reach the lower mines. Find Jagger and do his mission.

Now retrace your steps back to the blueskin's position. DO NOT take the big elevator/cargo lift back up. Use the cargo transports that you used to get down here in the first place.

Soon you should re-enter the door that was behind the blueskin's position, and his blueskin friends should be with him. Teach them not to mess with bald people who wears funny goggles.

One of these should have the second part of the snitch list. :)

SunTzuNinja 04-27-2009 11:55 PM

yeah i did that but did you kill blueboy at the aquilla mission in the beginning of the game?

Warlikegorilla 04-28-2009 12:46 AM

i didnt look for the snitch list, (because the blue skins mission couldnt be finished)

but the blue skins, bugged for me, they never showed up..

i did everything people suggested and even what walkthroughs said, but they just didnt show up and since i didnt care that much about achievements i just moved on..

NoControlBaller 04-28-2009 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SunTzuNinja (Post 1874922)
yeah no idea how to unlock, after i finish through hard on the first go round maybe i'll throw it on normal and power through it to the blueskins

I do not quite understand what you are trying to unlock. If you got the Bell Boy achievement, you did the quest.

Ink129 04-28-2009 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SunTzuNinja (Post 1875673)
yeah i did that but did you kill blueboy at the aquilla mission in the beginning of the game?

Nope, I didn't kill blueboy in the start. ;)

sawred 05-22-2009 12:47 AM

I can confirm this FINALLY worked for me, thanks

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ink129 (Post 1875110)
If anyone has any problem with the blueskins just do the following:

Load the checkpoint named Upper Mines

Find the blueskin who is being interrogated by a guard. Kill the guard, talk with the blueskin, get the keycard for the door behind him and use this door to get to the cargo transports that move up and down.

Take the cargo transport down and DO NOT use the big elevator/cargo lift to reach the lower mines. Find Jagger and do his mission.

Now retrace your steps back to the blueskin's position. DO NOT take the big elevator/cargo lift back up. Use the cargo transports that you used to get down here in the first place.

Soon you should re-enter the door that was behind the blueskin's position, and his blueskin friends should be with him. Teach them not to mess with bald people who wears funny goggles.

One of these should have the second part of the snitch list. :)


Pippers 05-27-2009 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sawred (Post 1963248)
I can confirm this FINALLY worked for me, thanks

I had the same problem with the Blueskins, and this post worked PERFECTLY.

niconline 06-28-2009 01:22 AM

yes it's works! many thanks!!
if someone can tell me if the Bell Boy achievement pop up once all the side quest are finish or at the end of the game, thanks

Furian 09-21-2009 01:50 AM

It will pop when you finish your last quest - midgame.

hn6 10-27-2009 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ink129 (Post 1875110)
If anyone has any problem with the blueskins just do the following:

Load the checkpoint named Upper Mines

Find the blueskin who is being interrogated by a guard. Kill the guard, talk with the blueskin, get the keycard for the door behind him and use this door to get to the cargo transports that move up and down.

Take the cargo transport down and DO NOT use the big elevator/cargo lift to reach the lower mines. Find Jagger and do his mission.

Now retrace your steps back to the blueskin's position. DO NOT take the big elevator/cargo lift back up. Use the cargo transports that you used to get down here in the first place.

Soon you should re-enter the door that was behind the blueskin's position, and his blueskin friends should be with him. Teach them not to mess with bald people who wears funny goggles.

One of these should have the second part of the snitch list. :)

After trying many different approaches and failing in them all, I came on here and found this sage advice - worked perfectly, takes 10-15 mins (I only wasted 4-5 hours my way :)). Thank you.

jaquan345 08-26-2010 08:02 AM

worked for me 2


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:54 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.